By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2009: Which console has the best exclusives?

Gnac said:
noname2200 said:

Ooh! I don't know who to believe anymore...

I choose Khuutra

Well, seeing as we're referring to the same console, you can believe us both. It'll be like an orgy of agreement!

And I do love my orgies!

Er...that is...

Around the Network

wow, aren't some wii owners defensive, and for the record I own a wii and love it but apparently not as much as some of you - I can admit it has flaws. Anyway, if I go on any further I'll make even more enemies...so suffice to say I am actually excited over a few wii games this year.

cura said:
wow, aren't some wii owners defensive, and for the record I own a wii and love it but apparently not as much as some of you - I can admit it has flaws. Anyway, if I go on any further I'll make even more enemies...so suffice to say I am actually excited over a few wii games this year.

i like the nintendrones theyre nowhere near as bad as a certain other current generation console that isnt a 360's fanatics

myths_n_legends said:
cura said:

i like the nintendrones theyre nowhere near as bad as a certain other current generation console that isnt a 360's fanatics

Ha. Xbots sounds better though. j/k.

Im not defesnive Id just like to hear fair opinions. People say new IP on Wii will suck yet new IP on PS360 will be good. Doesnt make sense. Anyways what most gamers want are sequels not matter how much they bitch.

Valkyria00 said:
myths_n_legends said:
cura said:

Ha. Xbots sounds better though. j/k.

Im not defesnive Id just like to hear fair opinions. People say new IP on Wii will suck yet new IP on PS360 will be good. Doesnt make sense. Anyways what most gamers want are sequels not matter how much they bitch.

i kinda like xbot as well... unfortunately the p3s gets left in last yet again with a cool fanboy nickname :P

Around the Network

It's Wii for me - mostly because it has the most JRPG's (and with Dragon Quest X recently announced, there is definetly many many more to come)..

But games like Monster Hunster 3, The Conduit and Mad World is definetly helping me with this precision..

Plus Matt from IGN said in a recent podcast, that they had information about some big unannounced Wii titles, from most of the big developers like Capcom, Square, Konami etc. that defintly will suprise people and get a lot of hype - so that has me quite interessted..

Not to mention all of Nintendo's own unannounced first party stuff - personally I'm hopeing will get to see Star Fox and F-Zero this year..

Then probably followed by PS3 - mostly for it's big guns like Killzone 2; Uncharted 2 and God of war 3..

In terms of xbox360 exclusives for 2009, I'm haveing a hard time, to find something that really peeks my interest - but if it comes down the most exciting non exclusive games - the PS3/Xbox360 defintly wins with titles like Street Figther 4, Final Fantasy XIII and RE5, Bioshock 2 etc. - though the Wii maybe will see some of those too..

But as far as pure exclusives goes for ONE console - the Wii definetly get's my vote for 2009..

myths_n_legends said:
cura said:

No, they're as bad as each other. Only a fanboy would think that one is worse than another, which leads me to believe...

jammy2211 said:
As good as Muramasa looks, it won't come to Europe this year, so obviously I choose to ignore it.

There's a chance it won't hit Europe at all, depends on USA sales I guess.

Rising Star Games, they will be publishing it in Europe, website has November 2009 as the release date for Muramasa.

DOn't care I have both PS3 and 360.

Gaming purchase in 2009: Killzone 2, SF4(360), RE5(360), Star Ocean 4, Halo Wars, Infamous, HALO:ODST, Uncharted 2, FEAR 2(360), Tekken 6(360), Guitar Hero Metallica(360), COD6 and games that may be out in 2009 (ie..GOW3, GT5, Mass Effect 2, Aln Wake).

The PS3. It has Trico.

/thread.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective