By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2009: Which console has the best exclusives?

Valkyria00 said:
Ive read most comments on here and its simple.

Your ignorant PS360 owners DO NOT ACCEPT THE Wii. No matter what comes nothing will sway their opinion.

Nuetral posters can give you a fair opinion. Those who completly dismiss the Wii are just.....I'll get banned......

I own a PS3 and Wii and am much more hyped for the PS3 0_o.

Erm, yeah.

Around the Network
Valkyria00 said:
Ive read most comments on here and its simple.

Your ignorant PS360 owners DO NOT ACCEPT THE Wii. No matter what comes nothing will sway their opinion.

Nuetral posters can give you a fair opinion. Those who completly dismiss the Wii are just.....I'll get banned......

i have a wii but i always take back every game i buy for it after about an hour of playing... except ssbb i love that game :) also i played wii fit at a friends and the soccer game was pretty fun on it we had a nice competition going

@jammy2211 & myths_n_legends

"Nuetral posters can give you a fair opinion"

Only one console will have Kororinpa 2, and that is THE BEST EXCLUSIVE.

This is a fact, because I said so.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

myths_n_legends said:
alan wake + halo + halo wars > all other exclusives combined times 2 to the 3rd power

We know next to nothing about Alan Wake.  Other than that it will look very pretty.  The developer has good pedigree, but so did Free Radical and Factor 5.  And look at how Lair and Haze turned out.  I'm sure that it won't be nearly as bad a flop as those 2 games, but the point still stands that no one has any clue how the game will turn out.

And Halo Wars looks pretty bad.  "All units.  All units.  All units."

Around the Network
bobobologna said:
myths_n_legends said:
alan wake + halo + halo wars > all other exclusives combined times 2 to the 3rd power

We know next to nothing about Alan Wake.  Other than that it will look very pretty.  The developer has good pedigree, but so did Free Radical and Factor 5.  And look at how Lair and Haze turned out.  I'm sure that it won't be nearly as bad a flop as those 2 games, but the point still stands that no one has any clue how the game will turn out.

And Halo Wars looks pretty bad.  "All units.  All units.  All units."

i never played haze but i cant imagine it being as bad as everyone says... goldeneye, perfect dark, the time splitters series... that sort of talent just doesnt disappear over night... unless they leave the company like with rare

ph4nt said:
Call me Crazy but I think Wii has the best 2009 line up of games so far.

You're crazy.

But I agree with you.

For now Sony,

Gnac said:

Khuutra said:

Regardless, only one of these systems has Little King's Story coming out, so I'm going to have to go with that, even ignoring whatever Nintendo has planned.

Ooh! I don't know who to believe anymore...

I choose Khuutra

noname2200 said:
Gnac said:

Khuutra said:

Regardless, only one of these systems has Little King's Story coming out, so I'm going to have to go with that, even ignoring whatever Nintendo has planned.

Ooh! I don't know who to believe anymore...

I choose Khuutra

Well, seeing as we're referring to the same console, you can believe us both. It'll be like an orgy of agreement!

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3