By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The end of a Saga: Now, the world ends with me.

you could've, you know, went to eBay

Around the Network

Its a superb game. I wonder how much lack of supply may have affected sales. Oh well.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

I reckon it's a 30 hour game. Once you start you'll soon know if you're gonna love it or hate. The cut scenes take up a lot of time so the week might be pushing it.

Definitely my favourite DS game.

starcraft said:
Hours wise can it be done in 20?

If you have skill and know what you're supposed to do it can be done in under 5.  A first-time playthrough with the intent of simply getting through the days should definitely be possible in under 20 though.  It took me about 50, but I fought MANY extra optional battles to master/evolve pins.

I've also got a story of luck, that just happened since my last post, for those that have played through the game.  I was preparing for a few hours of grinding to get my final pin needed for 100% from the rare frogs in the extra chapter.  I spent a few hours trying this in the past, but had only seen them in a single battle, and unfortunately I was on Easy at the time trying to fill out my Noise list.  I would've escaped and went up to Ultimate, but I didn't know at that time how rare they were.  Anyway, I enter the first area where they are available, chain together 5 battles(reductions), and it just so happens the first one had the rare frog.  I notice that it drops the right pin, and happily blow through the last 4 fights to collect my bounty. 

Afterwards I go in the pin menu, and in my haste to sell off the unneeded pins that also dropped, I sell the one I wanted to keep.  Bad auto-confirm, ARRRGH!!! So I let out a sigh, and since I was prepared for a few hours anyway continue on my quest.  In the very same area, I chain together 6 battles and to my disbelief the rare frog pops up in the fourth.  I was so stunned that it actually wiped me out.  But I retry'd and the bounty was once again mine.  This time I quickly placed the pin into my deck, continued on a few more areas and gave Final Time Attack a try on Normal, which Mastered it.

So now I have 100% Pins, Noise, and Items.  I still need to complete the FTA on Hard and Ultimate, but I doubt I'll ever get my ESP'er points/rank up to a Star.

It will be one of my next DS purchases - picked up Rocket Slime (...) & Impossible Mission for $25 each (AU) today. Waiting for the new Castlevania, TWEWY & ChronoTrigger.

Strangely enough, my Wii hasn't had much love lately. But I have run out of time, mainly playing DS on the way to/from work now. Finishing off FFIV now...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network
starcraft said:
Anyone know how long it is?

If it can be completed in a week I can take it back and get a refund

It's not that long if you play though quickly. But if you want to "catch-em-all". You'll need about 2 years. Legit, that is. Trading might help speed that up :)

Soriku said:

Note:

This guy...

...is awesome annoying and obnoxious.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

there are lots of online game stores where you can buy it... it isnt region locked. i got mine for about $35

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Soriku said:

I can't trust you anymore, outlaw D:<

Oh come now. I am just joking around.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.