By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The end of a Saga: Now, the world ends with me.

And the range is?

I'm normally a completionist, but unless its one of the greatest games I ever play I will take it back for my $AU70.

So core-story + half the side quests?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

I had trouble finding it here in Texas as well. I ended up ordering it online when my local stores did not have a copy. I actually have really liked the game, and for a traveler it is really pretty good as you can just about always save -- still you need enough time that you can do something so for me this has been one of my two plane games this year. I did dislike that you only have a single save, I had someone ask about it on a flight and would have let them try it out if you could have more than a single game. I hope you like it, so that it is worth your trouble. I am not normally a JRPG fan I have enjoyed it a lot so far.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

You live in sydney man!? awesome I'm going on holiays to sydney at the beginning of Feb, going to see top gear live! fully cant wait! Were spending 3 nights out in hunter vally, drinking up all their wine and then 2 nights in sydney, we might brush past each other and never have known it! hahahaha

Any way I hate it when that happens, especially when you really want an older game and you cant get it, like doa4, had to get that second hand the other day but would have loved it first hand! and I almost missed out on Fable 2, I got the seccond last copy in my city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so close!

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

Awesome, what city are you in?

Top Gear Live is out at Acer Arena right? My family wanted to go but are busy at the time

My favorite DS game. Playing DS from almost 4 years now. Played more than one hundred games and this game is awesome. New RPG style, great story and gameplay.

Around the Network
ZuZayLi said:
My favorite DS game. Playing DS from almost 4 years now. Played more than one hundred games and this game is awesome. New RPG style, great story and gameplay.

How long is it?

You can easily finish the main game in a week, even if you play on the hardest difficulty available at all times and keep yourself set to level 1. If you really pick up the fighting system and read through cut-scenes quickly you could beat the main game in a single day.

But there's a lot you can do post-game, including the unlocking an extra scene in the ending. If you're a completionist you probably won't be able to cram enough playtime to 100% everything in a week.

Hours wise can it be done in 20?

starcraft said:
Awesome, what city are you in?

Top Gear Live is out at Acer Arena right? My family wanted to go but are busy at the time

Townsville, In north QLD, we're stopping over in brissy for a few nights too, its our 1 year wedding aniversary hahaha no better way to celebrate a wedding ani then with a bit of top gear!!! You wouldnt happen to drive a kick ass car would you? I wanted to rent out something sweet to drive to top gear but I have to be like 25 to rent anything worth driving :(

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

@ soriku

You only disagree with my opinion? Wel it's easily the worst DS game you own.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.