By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The end of a Saga: Now, the world ends with me.

Incredible game, I love it, and I normally hate JRPG's.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

Around the Network

This is a fantastic, cleverly-designed, forward-thinking game. You have made a wise purchase.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Really? You don't have to look hard to find this game in Brisbane.
Maybe you should move to a better state.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Really? You don't have to look hard to find this game in Brisbane.
Maybe you should move to a better state.

Tasmania?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Good game, the music is awesome, I cant get enough of "three minutes of clapping", "Before my time is done, I ca~ann~not give this up, before for my time is done I'll lee~ave a~all my regrets~"

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

I didn't read any reviews on it, I just picked it up and a few minutes later I'm fighting on both screens at the same time, with controls that feel more like Kirby Canvas Curse than a JRPG.

When I learned that the areas I'm playing in actually exist, I decided it's my favorite DS game. Music is great too.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

One of the best DS games I have ever played. If your expecting a classic turn based JRPG combat syste, don't. This is a fast paced action game. As you progress your powers become some of the coolest by far in JRPGs and their not static simple animations like normal JRPG. You actually control how telikisis works. Though most often you tend to use object or monsters as telekentic clubs :)

The depth is suprisingly amazing. I'm not much of a collectors game type person, but TWEWY has some excellent combing system in it. Where getting more clothes and pins makes it all the better. Eating, music, clothes, pins, enviroment, the story and the end game extra for the alternate story really make this one top notch game. Also it's pretty cool that you can run your own ministore for other players and friends.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Ah, it's probably still my favorite DS game so far. It's nothing like I've ever played before, really embracing its own style. Well, in some ways it does remind me of Jet Grind Radio - which can only be a good thing.

Hope you enjoy it.

Anyone know how long it is?

If it can be completed in a week I can take it back and get a refund

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Totally depends on what dificulty you play it on.

Also if your a completionist.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D