By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Star Ocean 4 IGN Interview [Battle System, Romance, PS3 and more]

^If you own the original game, it's legal to download the ISO. Just a tip.

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:

EDIT: NVM, not directed toward me lol

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

BengaBenga said:

Why would I? I mean I have the space and capabilities but I buy all my PSP games. (I have almost 40!)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
BengaBenga said:

Why would I? I mean I have the space and capabilities but I buy all my PSP games. (I have almost 40!)

It was meant for shadowblind, not for you.

BengaBenga said:
outlawauron said:
BengaBenga said:

It was meant for shadowblind, not for you.

Oh so it was, too late now tho :P I don't have Swap Magic anyway :/

Anyway, Fun story about my trip for SO3. In total, the drive to the final destination of the game for me included

- 3 Gamestops

- 2 Targets 

- 1 mall

- 1 Best Buy

- Crossing 17 lanes of traffic

- 4 service roads

- 20 broken street laws while speeding

all the while I had no idea where I was. Lord I hate driving in this city.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
mrstickball said:

Fila, I'd really like a definition from you on that. Because for the life of me, I don't understand how I can be considered trolling when 80% of my post volume is done on MS topics in the MS forum, and I already responded twice to this thread discussing other topic points before becoming fusterated with the derailment of the topic. Furthermore, I don't see YOU discussing the topic at hand, only bashing me - So your doing the same thing I am. Shouldn't you get banned too by using your logic?

Not really because I was just responding to your comments, but if you consider my actions trollish and bannable then I'll gladly take a ban if you take a ban for your trollish and bannable actions. Just because you post on MS doesn't make it excusable to troll other consoles.

Fili: I already warned EVERYONE in this thread to stop arguing about off topic items. That includes this. If you have nothing to say about SO4, just leave.

It's ok BengiBengi I already said SO4 looks amazing and I'll probably end up getting it when I can find it under $40, I don't buy many game at full price.