By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Star Ocean 4 IGN Interview [Battle System, Romance, PS3 and more]

I'm going to get it and beat it on 360..but as soon as a PS3 version comes out, which I'm sure it will, I'll trade my 360 version in towards the purchase of my PS3 version, and beat it again on the system it belonged on from the start.

Around the Network

^- Uh-oh.... *Grabs Moar Pop-Corn*

Phrancheyez said:
I'm going to get it and beat it on 360..but as soon as a PS3 version comes out, which I'm sure it will, I'll trade my 360 version in towards the purchase of my PS3 version, and beat it again on the system it belonged on from the start.

Actually thats not really a bad idea. Chances are any port of Star Ocean 4 to the PS3 will have enhanced features like Tales of Vesperia will have if its ever ported.

Not that I'd ever sell my ToV game anyway, I'd just get another :)

@Seraphic: Its my SO3 game; it stops loading whenever someone talks in it. GAH I can't get back in the Star Ocean mood if my game disc is bricked >_<

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:
Phrancheyez said:

Actually thats not really a bad idea. Chances are any port of Star Ocean 4 to the PS3 will have enhanced features like Tales of Vesperia will have if its ever ported.

@Seraphic: Its my SO3 game; it stops loading whenever someone talks in it. GAH I can't get back in the Star Ocean mood if my game disc is bricked >_<

Is the disk messed up? If i recall its a 2 disk game right?

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Shadowblind said:
Phrancheyez said:

Is the disk messed up? If i recall its a 2 disk game right?

I guess it is, but there are no scratches or anything :/

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

@Shadow- Eh, damn lol, weird maybe teh game noez yew only want ta play it nao because So4 is right around teh cornor. :P

But really though thats weird doesnt make any sense lol, i would say it could be you're PS2....but...does anyother games work or what?

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
@Shadow- Eh, damn lol, weird maybe teh game noez yew only want ta play it nao because So4 is right around teh cornor. :P

But really though thats weird doesnt make any sense lol, i would say it could be you're PS2....but...does anyother games work or what?

"Fun" news. After finding a mm sized part of the game disks cover where the print is taken off I tried to put a small peice of paper over it in a futile attempt to make it work again. Well, after it didn't work I tried removing the tape that held the paper on, and so it tore about a 2 inch hole in the cover.

Well whatever, SO3 is about $12 at Gamestop now I guess  

Shadowblind said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

"Fun" news. After finding a mm sized part of the game disks cover where the print is taken off I tried to put a small peice of paper over it in a futile attempt to make it work again. Well, after it didn't work I tried removing the tape that held the paper on, and so it tore about a 2 inch hole in the cover.

The hell? rofl!! Yeah better off anyways, its dirt cheap now. :P Gl with the game, i think i may start it again to, when you start ill start and we can compare levels and all that sort of thing if ya want. :P

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Shadowblind said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

The hell? rofl!! Yeah better off anyways, its dirt cheap now. :P Gl with the game, i think i may start it again to, when you start ill start and we can compare levels and all that sort of thing if ya want. :P

Lol sure, I'm back to the part right after you finally meet the queen in Aquarias, and I'm about to go get copper for their machine from the cave. 

GET THAR! :P

Well I'm off to gamestop to try and pick up a new copy. 

I'm working Star Ocean 1 and soon to be Star Ocean 2 for the PSP. If I really like those then I may not be able to wait for the PS3 version.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.