By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - BioWare presenting Mass Effect 2 at GDC

Lolcislaw said:
I still need to buy and play Mass Effect 1, but that's after im done with Fallout 3 at least twice.

I do strongly reccomend it, though if I were you I would wait until the summer so you have plenty of time to enjoy it

Around the Network

Plz come to the Triple.

Oblivion and Fallout did, why not you Sheperd?

Hopefully they will release PC version at the same time as X360 version because this is that kind of game that should be played with PC.  Of course even X360 version will be awesome.

Lolcislaw said:
I still need to buy and play Mass Effect 1, but that's after im done with Fallout 3 at least twice.

When you do get the game, you are going to want to playthrough it more than once. Each play varies so much depending on your background, gender, and dialog choices. It was part of the reason I enjoyed the game so much.

DMeisterJ said:
Plz come to the Triple.

Why do you want it to come to the PS3? You own a X360. You should be happy that you get to play one of the best WRPGs ever made, when it comes out, if you want to.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

Well to be honest that's what i expect from this game looking at people behind this title, it should be great, the problem is constant lack of time so hopeffuly ill get to play Mass Effect properly around easter break, or if i decide to play on my Laptop in Uni (but this only meets minimum requirments).

mrstickball said:
DMeisterJ said:
Plz come to the Triple.

Why do you want it to come to the PS3? You own a X360. You should be happy that you get to play one of the best WRPGs ever made, when it comes out, if you want to.

OWNED

mrstickball said:
DMeisterJ said:
Plz come to the Triple.

Maybe he prefers to play with PS3 ? just maybe...

KillerMan said:
mrstickball said:
DMeisterJ said:
Plz come to the Triple.

Given the fact DMJ constantly bashes the 360, and rarely has a good word for it, I may agree with you. But if you have the ability to play a game already, on a system you own - why in the world would you complain about it?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
KillerMan said:
mrstickball said:
DMeisterJ said:
Plz come to the Triple.

Given the fact DMJ constantly bashes the 360, and rarely has a good word for it, I may agree with you. But if you have the ability to play a game already, on a system you own - why in the world would you complain about it?

Nothing really wrong with it. I have a PS3 and a 360, and I still hope (against hope) that Valkyria Chronicles comes out for 360. I would even buy it again!