By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - BioWare presenting Mass Effect 2 at GDC

NightstrikerX said:

How did they improve the vehicle sections in the PC version? I thought the xbox version's were fine as is. Bouncing around in low-G enviroments never gets old. Although it was annoying when you damaged the vehicle doing so.

They used a fairly intuitive control system, about on par with what you'd expect: wasd to move the vehicle, and the mouse to independently move the camera. And I rarely damaged my vehicle, but it always annoyed me when I'd suddenly flip out of control and start headed the other way, especially since there's no pattern I can detect to when that's going to happen.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
mrstickball said:
KillerMan said:
mrstickball said:
DMeisterJ said:
Plz come to the Triple.

Oblivion and Fallout did, why not you Sheperd?

Why do you want it to come to the PS3? You own a X360. You should be happy that you get to play one of the best WRPGs ever made, when it comes out, if you want to.

Maybe he prefers to play with PS3 ? just maybe...

Given the fact DMJ constantly bashes the 360, and rarely has a good word for it, I may agree with you. But if you have the ability to play a game already, on a system you own - why in the world would you complain about it?

Nothing really wrong with it. I have a PS3 and a 360, and I still hope (against hope) that Valkyria Chronicles comes out for 360. I would even buy it again!

I would double dip for ME if it came to the PS3.

FilaBrasileiro said:
Ari_Gold said:
mrstickball said:
DMeisterJ said:
Plz come to the Triple.

Why do you want it to come to the PS3? You own a X360. You should be happy that you get to play one of the best WRPGs ever made, when it comes out, if you want to.

OWNED

How is that a "OWNED"?

It would be like me begging for Valkyria Chronicles to hit 360 even though I can and do play it on my roommate's PS3.

Darc Requiem said:
FilaBrasileiro said:
Ari_Gold said:
mrstickball said:
DMeisterJ said:
Plz come to the Triple.

OWNED

How is that a "OWNED"?

It would be like me begging for Valkyria Chronicles to hit 360 even though I can and do play it on my roommate's PS3.

Nothing wrong with that, people have different preferences on what console/controller they like playing, I still don't see how that's a "OWNED"

It's silly to beg for something you can get anyway. It would be like owning a Blu-Ray/HD-DVD combo player and whining when HD-DVD was canned.

Around the Network

Yes, the sequel to the best rpg ever IMO is coming out this year!!

THANK GOD FOR A SEQUEL!!!!!! i was hoping they would eventually do it.now Crackdown 2 needs to hurry up& come out.

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=725793

• CURRENT POINTS

• LIFETIME POINTS

• CREDITED OFFERS

• PENDING PRIZES

• APPROVED PRIZES

• TOTAL REFERRALS

• REFERRAL POINTS

d21lewis said:
Fuck. Yes.

This sums up my feelings exactly...

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Suh-weet :)

Better sidequests please. And a PS3 version... or at least a PC release... on the same day 360 gets it. Please? D:

PC version is coming out months later. In regards to the PS3 version: No Mass Effect for you! You have MGS4! Since it is so great, you don't need Mass Effect, right? So, let's keep MGS4 on the PS3 only and Mass Effect on the 360/PC only.

About time.