By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - F.E.A.R. 2 or Killzone 2

disolitude said:
vlad321 said:

I'll go by the history behind the developers:

Monolith- Blood, Tron 2.0, NOLF series, FEAR 1, Condemned, and the best for last, AVP2

GG- Shellshock: Nam '67, Killzone 1, and.......... GG indeed....

I mean seriously.... why don't we just pit Blizzard vs. Flasgship Studios here?

LOL. Well played indeed...Dont forget Killzone Liberation on PSP for GG. You got to wonder, with 2 mediocre killzone games already made, why is Sony pushing this franchise still.

I am not one to try to persuade others to get a game but Id be getting FEAR 2 even if I had only a PS3. Killzone 2 id wait for reviews as GG is quite an unproven dev studio. Blowing 60 million on a game doesnt make it good.

FEAR 2 will no doubt be awesome...

lol so funny reading troll posts. Looks like the 'unproven' developer made the better game (according to reviews).

Around the Network
cura said:
who said that FEAR 2 was going to be better than killzone 2? lol

The minority, but still quite a few people.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Killzone 2 all the way baby!

so much fail in this thread:)

ANd also if you notice the people bashing killzone 2 you'll see that no one of them liked the demo:) While those who praised liked the demo. Weird huh?

I still haven't had a chance to try Killzone 2, but I tried the F.E.A.R. 2 demo and it seems like it may be fun. I dunno about immediate purchase though. I should really wait for games to go down in price to pick them up.

Around the Network

what kind question KZ2 baby!!!!!!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

masterb8tr said:
so much fail in this thread:)

ANd also if you notice the people bashing killzone 2 you'll see that no one of them liked the demo:) While those who praised liked the demo. Weird huh?

Actually that makes perfect sense.

killzone 2 all the way.