By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Prediction #1 ~:~ Xbox 360 Will sell 100 Million units

With the gorwth of the xbox 360 system I have seen I am confident it will sell 20 Million units this year.

in 2010 the Arcade will go down to $99 & the Core will be at $199....along with Halo 4 released.

After looking at the current SONY situation I think SONY will sell of powerful IP's such as gran Turismo

this game will go to xbox 360 & be multiplat BUT will be a huge traction in EU as it will be bundled with the Xbox Pro for £129.99 in 2010.

I see Xbox 360 Sales like this:

2009 -- 20 Million --- LTD Sales 47.4 Million

2010 -- 20 Million -- LTD Sales 77.4 Million

2011 -- 13 Million -- LTD Sales  90 Million

2012 -- 6 Million -- LTD Sales 96 Million

2013 -- 4 Million -- LTD sales 100 Million

JUMP IN NOW!

what do you guys think  I feel this is totally possible! It makes sense...360 momentum is unstoppable now!!!!

Around the Network

My prediction is going to look awfully silly in the short-term if this turns out to be true.

@khuutra

look at the european growth for it!

+ the PRO isn't even at MASS MARKET price yet....

the Beast still has a long way to go!

100 mil is a bit crazy. If it had bluray and was cheap as is now for sure. I don't think MS will be able to sustain the sales in Europe and Japan is a lost cause.

They will rip US appart tho...I see them doing 40 mil in the US when its all said and done.

70 mil is a safe prediction from me

You guys underestimate EU!

Xbox as a brand is RECOGNIZED now....nothing SONY can do about that now

I am about to make my PS3 prediction thread now..

Around the Network

disolitude said:
100 mil is a bit crazy. If it had bluray and was cheap as is now for sure. I don't think MS will be able to sustain the sales in Europe and Japan is a lost cause.

They will rip US appart tho...I see them doing 40 mil in the US when its all said and done.

Forty million is almost as much as the PS2 did. There aren't enough households in the country to hold the Wii and that many 360s.

^What badgenome said.

@khuutra

WII is a household appliance now.....its seen as a NECESSITY

so xbox 360 & wii can co-exist as in peoples minds Wii is like a "microwave, washing machine" its NEEDED by the family.

Khuutra said:
disolitude said:

Forty million is almost as much as the PS2 did. There aren't enough households in the country to hold the Wii and that many 360s.

I strongly disagree. Wii has brought a lot of new people to gaming. On top of that Wii is a completely different choice and gamers will miss out on experiences if they own a ps360 only or a wii only. So they will want to have both types of consoles...