By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Star Ocean the last hope and Biohazard 5 box sets for japan

How popular was Star Ocean on PS2? Two great bundles thats for sure

Ynwa.

Around the Network

the last hope is the subtitle of star ocean not the motto of these sets regarding Microsoft's relevance in Japan?
On the other hand they probably don't care much about japanese sales and more about sales the PS3 doesn't get so they might have been successful.

Bundling third party games, its clear Microsoft does not see profitability as their first priority but to get market share. In getting market share- they take away market share from PS3 as well- they take games away from PS3- they take PS3 away from the market.

Going to be hard for Sony to counter all this without much money.

I'm still not sure on this one outselling BD, tbh.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

i want both bundles, guess i have too save up for some importing now.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

i want the games & Star Ocean face plate ... my little brother will like it.

i always wonder why we get such little fan support on this side of the globe. C'mon msoft trow us a bone and give us a (good) bundle y don'tcha.
Must say the RE5 bundle looks great.

You know....You could always save up and do just that :-p

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Now we just need to wait until Sony announces their inevitable RE5 bundle, then it will DMC4 all over again.

Wow selnor. That's some pretty big optimism. I'm not sure if it'll pass Blue Dragon!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.