By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Star Ocean the last hope and Biohazard 5 box sets for japan

Pristine20 said:
If they keep bundling all the potentially big games in that region, they'll not make any money from there.

It's good for the gamers though and the bundles look cool.

Sony did the same thing with multiple games in Japan. Heck, Nintendo did it with Wii Sports in the West. It happens. Bundles are used to give companies semi-unfair advantages.

Good to see that MS is releasing bundles on 2 of their largest games - When someone walks into a store and sees that they can buy Resident Evil 5 + an Xbox 360 for well under what a PS3 w/o a game costs, they may think twice about that Sony system.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

Awesome. I wonder Star could well sell like an FF game in Japan this time. I expect it to sell over 600,000 in Japan alone. Go M$

selnor said:
Awesome. I wonder Star could well sell like an FF game in Japan this time. I expect it to sell over 600,000 in Japan alone. Go M$

Wanna make a bet on that?

Zuhyc said:
selnor said:

Dude I'm not that confident. LOL

Although Ive won every bet that Ive done so far. Namely the bet that the 360 would be outselling the PS3 by more than 100,000 a week after price cut. Although it turned into 2 - 300,000 a week. LOL.

Is that a RE5 mousepad? Do want! D:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
selnor said:
Zuhyc said:
selnor said:

Dude I'm not that confident. LOL

Although Ive won every bet that Ive done so far. Namely the bet that the 360 would be outselling the PS3 by more than 100,000 a week after price cut. Although it turned into 2 - 300,000 a week. LOL.

No bet then, you would loose anyway :P

It'd be very hard for SO4 to hit 600k in Japan - That's 3 times higher than any other game they've released on the 360. I think that it beating Blue Dragon is a lock, but IMO, it'll hit between 300-350k.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
It'd be very hard for SO4 to hit 600k in Japan - That's 3 times higher than any other game they've released on the 360. I think that it beating Blue Dragon is a lock, but IMO, it'll hit between 300-350k.

I'd go with 300k, but 350k is possible.

VS

mrstickball said:

agreed....