By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Star Ocean the last hope and Biohazard 5 box sets for japan

Zuhyc said:
mrstickball said:
It'd be very hard for SO4 to hit 600k in Japan - That's 3 times higher than any other game they've released on the 360. I think that it beating Blue Dragon is a lock, but IMO, it'll hit between 300-350k.

I'd go with 300k, but 350k is possible.

I think so

Around the Network
Zuhyc said:
selnor said:
Zuhyc said:
selnor said:
Awesome. I wonder Star could well sell like an FF game in Japan this time. I expect it to sell over 600,000 in Japan alone. Go M$

Wanna make a bet on that?

Dude I'm not that confident. LOL

Although Ive won every bet that Ive done so far. Namely the bet that the 360 would be outselling the PS3 by more than 100,000 a week after price cut. Although it turned into 2 - 300,000 a week. LOL.

No bet then, you would loose anyway :P

Do you remember when I posted back in August 2008, that by Feb 09 360 would be averaging 12,000 a week in Japan. Absolutely everybody LOL, ROFL, LMAO at me. The funny thing is I'm right, and quite possibly higher again after Star Ocean.

So let me consider your bet over the next 24 hours.

RE is beautifull.... but i will Buy PS 3 version

Star ocean i will buy but i think that will be a director cuts version in the future.

selnor said:
Zuhyc said:
selnor said:
Zuhyc said:
selnor said:
Awesome. I wonder Star could well sell like an FF game in Japan this time. I expect it to sell over 600,000 in Japan alone. Go M$

Although Ive won every bet that Ive done so far. Namely the bet that the 360 would be outselling the PS3 by more than 100,000 a week after price cut. Although it turned into 2 - 300,000 a week. LOL.

Do you remember when I posted back in August 2008, that by Feb 09 360 would be averaging 12,000 a week in Japan. Absolutely everybody LOL, ROFL, LMAO at me. The funny thing is I'm right, and quite possibly higher again after Star Ocean.

Allright, let me know :)

lanjiaona said:

VS

Owned.

I would eat that.Or fuck it.Whatever.I want that.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

It's funny how the company that got saved by Sony back in the day is now giving 360 some exclusive support while a company that got a huge blow from Sony is now giving Sony exclusive games.

selnor said:
Zuhyc said:
selnor said:
Zuhyc said:
selnor said:

I'd love to join in on this action and I'll even define the bet for you.  I bet SO4 will not sell 400,000 in its first two weeks.  You would agree that if it doesn't do this it would be near impossible for it to get 600,000 lifetime right?  And this makes it so we don't have to wait nearly as long to see if the bet it won or lost.

We'll make it a "month control of avatar" bet

Zuhyc said:
It's funny how the company that got saved by Sony back in the day is now giving 360 some exclusive support while a company that got a huge blow from Sony is now giving Sony exclusive games.

The business world is funny.

those two 360 bundles will sell like crack in japan also the ps3 bundle is so beautiful. i want them all!!!

Zuhyc said:
selnor said:

An interesting bet would involve Star Ocean vs Killzone 2 in regards to sales in regions or worldwide.