By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Crappiest" Game You Were Ever Hooked On

Well can't really say much for terrible cuase I thought were fun as hell.

But worst games I love that put hours into that got bad rating were

One Piece: Unlimited Adventure - Over 100 hours ~ 67 rating on metacritic
WiiSports - uknown # hours but big ~ 76 metacritic

So looks like One Piece is Review wise my worst game. But have over 100 hours on my save, and close to favorite game on Wii.  Probably cause HUGE One Piece fan.  Hoping the Unlimited Cruise come stateside.

And for my vote of game don't know why i play cause its kind of dumb/crappy yet addicting is Swords and Sandals 3

Around the Network
irstupid said:

And for my vote of game don't know why i play cause its kind of dumb/crappy yet addicting is Swords and Sandals 3

Wait what? SaS3 was released? I thought there was only the first 2

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Death by Degrees.....my god that game sucked.....and since I' am such a gamer, i even have a shirt of it...

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

yea my cousing (7 years old) was over and showing me games last weekend and you can find it Maxgames.com

http://www.maxgames.com/game/swords-and-sandals-3.html

I'm not sure if it a beta or demo or anythign cause i haven't bought it just play the free version there

Starshot: Space Circus Fever for the N64 and Holy Magic Century (Quest 64), I honestly don't know what made these interesting but for some reason I enjoyed playing them and then later realised how truly shit they were.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

Around the Network

Maplestory just quit a week ago >_> got to 28 in a week or so...

Former something....

doom3
elder scrolls oblivion
secret of evermore

Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade. I beat it twice. I hated every minute of it, but it was my ONLY PSP game for a good 4 months. I shudder when I think of that game.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Street Racer on the SNES

E.T on the atari 2600. I spent weeks on that game just trying to figure out what you were supposed to do.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron