By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Crappiest" Game You Were Ever Hooked On

Tremble said:
Space channel 5!

...is awesome?  That's what you were going to say, right?  It must have been...

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

uniracers is an awesome game, i played that so much.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Well yeah SC5 is awesome but everybody thinks it's crap so ... (Up down Up down chu chu chu !!!)

bigjon said:
hmm,
I would also like to add Bushido Blade... that game was god awful (looking back now) yet me and my sister and my brothers would play it... a bit...

Bushido Blade is awesome. The most realistic fighting game I've ever played.

@ topic:  Hmm ... I dunno.  I do that more with watching TV than playing games.  But ... Spider Solitaire.  I hate that game, and regular Solitaire too, because sometimes you just get unlucky and can't possibly win.  Spider Solitaire also has some stupid rules.  Freecell is much better, yet somehow I sometimes wind up playing Solitaire instead.  D'oh! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

RuneScape, wracking up hours and hours just so i could be a better level than my brother at everything.

Dynasty Warriors series in general, i had to make sure everyone was unlocked, everyones story modes complete so they were reasonably strong enough to make sure that everyone had there last weapon maxed out....

Around the Network
Tremble said:
Well yeah SC5 is awesome but everybody thinks it's crap so ... (Up down Up down chu chu chu !!!)

Who is "everybody?"  The Gamerankings score for Space Channel 5: Special Edition is 81%.  Quite respectable, really.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I'LL HAVE NO MORE UNIRACERS BASHING IN THIS THREAD. THE GAME IS AMAZING.

Uniracers!!! SUCKS! SUCKS! SUCKS!

never thought ya'd see a uniracers troll in 2009 eh??

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

bigjon said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
I'LL HAVE NO MORE UNIRACERS BASHING IN THIS THREAD. THE GAME IS AMAZING.

Uniracers!!! SUCKS! SUCKS! SUCKS!

never thought ya'd see a uniracers troll in 2009 eh??

Whatever you did it's not working in FF. (Update: It ALMOST worked in IE, but "The website declined to show this webpage".)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Might Bomb Jack on the NES. I played that all the time and I'm not really certain why.