By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Crappiest" Game You Were Ever Hooked On

Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout

IGN gave it a 3.5 but I loved playing it with my cousin.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
Ari_Gold said:
i finished quest 64 twice

Haha, same here. Although I loved it when I was playing it, now that I look back it really wasn't all that great.

Just remembered, I played Conan on the NES. Graphics were okay IMO, the sound was just meh, and the controls were broken and you couldn't tell what to do without prior knowledge of anything. Yet I managed to beat that game twice.

Some current ones: I played through Escape From Bug Island, bad game, at least it's supposed to be, but I actually enjoyed it all the way through. I was hooked onto Death By Degrees for a while obviously because of the... *cough* *cough* graphics...

And my current one: Sonic the Hedgehog (2006). This game is broken and endures so many glitches that make it frustratingly bad, yet I just can't help but somehow not hate it, even garnish a decent amount of fun out of it.

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P

Maple Story, not fun, but addictive T_T

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

mystic heroes

gunbounb-i played the hell out of this game and even spent money on buying new suits. -_-

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

Spider-Man 3, Wii version. It was an unpolished turd but I kept on swinging around and beating up gangs. Damn near obliterated all the gangs on the whole island. I think I stopped playing because I got another game.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Runescape.

Ari_Gold said:
i finished quest 64 twice

OH my god.  twice....wow.

I played it like 5 hours and I though I was a trooper.  

I dunno, I'll have to put some thought into that.  I have tried very hard to go back and play Time Commando as if for no apparent reason several years after buying it will inexplicably become a playable game, but I wouldn't say hooked on it.

I'm as guilty as anyone else for playing Bible Adventures for several hours just to repeatedly abuse baby Moses...  so far this will serve as my answer.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Shadow the Hedgehog. I'm one of the staunchest supporters of 3D Sonic, as Sonic Adventure 2 is my 2nd favorite game of all time (behind the incomparable Metroid Prime), but the story is so laughable, aside from the sheer aesthetic collision of guns and aliens and killing human soldiers in a cartoony game

Plus the branching storyline was incredibly addictive. Mix and match and mix and match, again and again and again.

Vile

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Quest 64 for the N64
I even downloaded an emulator and the rom for it last year

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.