By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - is gran turismo Graphically the best

Wait... Gran Turismo is simulator?

And I've played both GT5P and GRID, and I think the later has better graphics... but who knows, might just be the 52" Sony that I played GT5P on.

Around the Network

Gt is hardly a simulator. Sure, in some ways it is, but in most ways its dumbed down to be accessible.

Still, its a fun game. Driving an Alfa Romeo Spider in GT4 around that one Italian track was honestly one of the funnest things I've ever done in a game. Of course nostalgia played a heavy role in that....

Graphically, the car models are probably tops. But the environments are lacking, and the crowds animations look terrible in motion.

without a doubt.

When it comes to graphics. It's the top console racer by a long shot.

GT graphics are so good my HD T.V crys tears of Joy.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

GT5p isnt the top but GT5 will be. the full engine will be amazing

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

fazz said:
Wait... Gran Turismo is simulator?

And I've played both GT5P and GRID, and I think the later has better graphics... but who knows, might just be the 52" Sony that I played GT5P on.

Grid looks better than GT5P? LOL

ssj12 said:

Is it expected that there will be a significant difference between the two?

GT5p is in a league of its own when it comes to graphics, no other racer even comes close, it crushes even all PC racers with whatever top of the line computer you want to use.

hsrob said:
ssj12 said:

Is it expected that there will be a significant difference between the two?

there will be about a 30% graphical increase.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453