By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - is gran turismo Graphically the best

SnowWhitesDrug said:

Forza 2 is inferior graphics wise in both track and car departments. Im more a 360 fanboy then a ps3 fanboy and I will admit that Forza, being microsofts big racing sim is a little embarasing on the graphics front. The physics are very nice, the speed could feel a little faster (the game is slow in comparison to GT5 and how the real world feels) but there is no way any one could validly say forza looks better in any way to GT5p. That game falls to pieces when its upscaled to 1080p and looks like rubbish, there is pixel stepping all over the lines of the cars and it totaly wrecks it for me. GT5p however displays very very VERY nicely in 1080p even if its horizontal line has a few less pixels. And where is the cool cockpit view!!! come on microsoft!!!! forza is missing the visual bells and whistles that GT5p has

I actually own Forza 2 and GT5p, but was going by the video shown, because it is so long since I actually played it.  GT5p didn't stand out that much better in my memory (the way Uncharter had), so I went by the video, which had the road looking more detailed.

As far as driving games go, outside of maybe graphics, why would anyone recommend GT5p over Forza 2?  GT5p is a teaser game for the full GT5, and isn't it less complete?  Shoot, Forza 2 is also half the money.

By the way, when it comes to driving games, I prefer PGR, because of the Kudos.  Was a fan of the series all the way back when it was on the Dreamcast as Metropolis.

Around the Network

without a doubt it is.