By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - is gran turismo Graphically the best

i mean we all know that gran turismo is the best racing simulator, but out of all the other racers is this game visually superior.

other games i would mention forza, pgr, maybe grid,

what do you think

Around the Network

GT5p for me but I've only played Grid from your list.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

the only game i've played from the ones you listed is pgr 2. that game sold me on the genre, and is addicting as hell. it looked stunning for its time too.

if you're saying that gt and forza is vastly superior, then i can't wait to try them out myself. i want them to knock my socks off.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

Racing games, yes GT5P is on the top visually.

I guess, but I mean who really cares, it so close to so many other games.

Around the Network
Aj_habfan said:
I guess, but I mean who really cares, it so close to so many other games.

Have you played the Gran Turismo Series?

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Visually GT has always been top notch no doubt about it...I would say right now GT5p takes it...
Other racers look great too, like Forza, and i'm sure when Forza 3 comes out, it will be one of the best looking racers this gen...

ceaser92 said:

i mean we all know that gran turismo is the best racing simulator, but out of all the other racers is this game visually superior.

other games i would mention forza, pgr, maybe grid,

what do you think

Best racing Sim by sales.. o definitely.

Best Racing Sim in general.. no (Opinion)

Visually.. well that might be opinion as well...

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

^^It doesn't have the best visuals? What does? Just curious, haven't played any of the above games but GT5P does make for some purty pics.

Though I cant stand the GT Series......(hate simulation racing games, personally), IMO it looks the sweetest!