By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the most homework you've done in 1 day?

Well right now I'm taking a break from all the homework I've been doing today.

I've already done 4.5 hours of homework, and I'm looking at 3.5 hours more this evening for a total of 8 hours in one day. It's spread across 3 sessions but still a lot.

Whats the most you've done in one day?

Around the Network

8 hours for 1 subject. My professor literally gave us 8 hours of homework every week, and we did it every Friday since we had to hand it in on Friday evening.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

wow that sucks - I have so much because I left an entire project to the last 3 days, we were supposed to do 1 part of it each week throughout the year.

oh, I'll throw in that me and my friends were pretty much the top of the class, so I know for a fact the other students really struggled in it and must have spent way more time than we did on it. It was pretty dang brutal.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Most homework ever? I'd have to say around 4 hours when I put off a big project until last minute.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

I spent 8 hours at the library once for some project in middle school.

I never really did my homework.

4 hours I guess, I don't like doing too much in one day...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

from 8 PM till 6 AM so...

alot

In high school i never did more than 3-4 hours but university........that's a whole other story.

About an hour or less. I have free periods at school to do them so I don't have to worry about it at home.