By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LITTLE BIG MICHAEL JACKSON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMjwAsThY00&fmt=18 

awesome 

Around the Network
  1. Do they actually have a Michael Jackson costume or did someone just get creative?
  2. Some people have too much time
  3. God that was lame

Also, please don't make thread titles in all caps.

In before various people who love Michael Jackson.

I agree with Twesterm, that was lame.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

King of Pop!

My little most used Sackboy looks just like 80's Michael. Nice to see another LBP user out there pay respects to MJ. He is the last of the extraordinary beings. No one will ever take music to the level he has, and it has been a pleasure living in the same timeframe as him. I hope he gets the respect he deserves when it is all said and done.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

@Twest... Man you like to ruin the party :(

I think it was great :) I'm amazed how people come up with ideas of creativity. LBP has legs and now music video's :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

micheal jackson = Epic Fail

HAHAHAHA! Cool. Go Machinema!

So it begins.

Take my love, take my land..

KBG29 said:
King of Pop!

My little most used Sackboy looks just like 80's Michael. Nice to see another LBP user out there pay respects to MJ. He is the last of the extraordinary beings. No one will ever take music to the level he has, and it has been a pleasure living in the same timeframe as him. I hope he gets the respect he deserves when it is all said and done.

Britney Spears?

twesterm said:
  1. Do they actually have a Michael Jackson costume or did someone just get creative?
  2. Some people have too much time
  3. God that was lame

Also, please don't make thread titles in all caps.

No, but it does have little boys. 

ha sorry...I couldn't resist