By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The TRUE Top Selling Game Ever -- Pokemon Red/Blue -- TRUE SALES MONSTER!

So many people seem to love pokemon and till today, I don't even know what it is about lol

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

In Japan Red & Green were originally released and then later on they released Blue which had updated sprites (same as the western Red & Blue sprites) and some different pokemon locations and dungeon layouts.

Pristine20 said:
So many people seem to love pokemon and till today, I don't even know what it is about lol

It's about catching monsters who you can make slaves and kill other monsters. You can beat trainers, beat them up and steal money from their wallet...

yeah... there is way more to it than that though...