By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Red Faction Maxes out Xbox 360 - Volition turn to Xbox 720

numonex said:
MGS 4 apparently maxed out the power of PS3 in only 18 months. I will be surprised if any game on PS3 will surpass MGS 4 in graphics.

See the videos, gifs, screenshots of Killzone 2. See the screenshots of Uncharted 2. They are both superior to MGS4. (KZ2 to a higher degree, Uncharted to a lesser one). Also, we have God of War 3 en-route.

Red Faction maxes out 360? I'll believe it when I see it. If it's any less good than Gears 2... then BS.

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
fulcizombie said:
SpartanFX said:
red fraction looks worse than gears 2 to me ,,,so how do tehy think they maxed it out?

I wish devs would focus a little bit more on cell,,,if we can get uncharted ,killzone 2 ,lbp,MGS4 with cell and only 256 mb of ram and graphic card ,,,imagine what i can do if the graphic card and ram were above 1 gig.Hopefully well see in PS4

WTF does this sony fanboy bullshit has to do with this thread ??

the first part was about the topic and the next part was  off topic,,,is that too hard to understand genius?

I think it was too much for him too comprehend.

Oh c'mon I was in the multiplayer BETA and the game is not looking THAT good...

I think I read some stuff like this about the PS2 halfway through its lifecycle or less. I don't think you have to worry about more powerful games coming to the 360 in the future. Game studios always want to talk up their game making people think its more powerful than it is. There is nothing wrong with it, but people should take it with a grain of salt.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

SpartanFX said:

red fraction looks worse than gears 2 to me ,,,so how do they think they maxed it out?

off topic:

I wish some devs would focus a little bit more on cell,,,if we can get uncharted ,killzone 2 ,lbp,MGS4 with cell and only 256 mb of ram and graphic card ,,,imagine what it can do if the graphic card and ram were above 1 gig.Hopefully we'll see in PS4

He did say they were having trouble with the memory. Not the GPU. They maxed it out because everything in RFG is destructible, closer to real world physics than any console game before it, maybe even surpassing Crysis.

Around the Network
megaman2 said:
SpartanFX said:
fulcizombie said:
SpartanFX said:
red fraction looks worse than gears 2 to me ,,,so how do tehy think they maxed it out?

I wish devs would focus a little bit more on cell,,,if we can get uncharted ,killzone 2 ,lbp,MGS4 with cell and only 256 mb of ram and graphic card ,,,imagine what i can do if the graphic card and ram were above 1 gig.Hopefully well see in PS4

the first part was about the topic and the next part was  off topic,,,is that too hard to understand genius?

A thread in the MS forum that turns into a discussion about ..... the cell ....killzone2 and the "great looking" sony exclusives like ....MGS4 (looooool) , LBP( looooooooooooooooool) e.t.c with a bunch of drooling and pathetic sony fanboys. Yep that is hard to comprehend ...

fulcizombie said:
megaman2 said:
SpartanFX said:
fulcizombie said:
SpartanFX said:

A thread in the MS forum that turns into a discussion about ..... the cell ....killzone2 and the "great looking" sony exclusives like ....MGS4 (looooool) , LBP( looooooooooooooooool) e.t.c with a bunch of drooling and pathetic sony fanboys. Yep that is hard to comprehend ...

Yeah, well, reported anyway.

Ugh guys, devs does say those things for a reason.....HYPE!!!

Somehow a part of the gamers community gets very interested in a game when a dev says 'we reach the limit of that console'.

Xen said:
fulcizombie said:
megaman2 said:
SpartanFX said:
fulcizombie said:
SpartanFX said:

Yeah, well, reported anyway.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rainbird said:
SpartanFX said:

red fraction looks worse than gears 2 to me ,,,so how do they think they maxed it out?

off topic:

I wish some devs would focus a little bit more on cell,,,if we can get uncharted ,killzone 2 ,lbp,MGS4 with cell and only 256 mb of ram and graphic card ,,,imagine what it can do if the graphic card and ram were above 1 gig.Hopefully we'll see in PS4

He did say they were having trouble with the memory. Not the GPU. They maxed it out because everything in RFG is destructible, closer to real world physics than any console game before it, maybe even surpassing Crysis.

Exactly. Something that the PS3 definitely beats the 360 at is memory. The 360 will not reach its graphical peak against the PS3 anytime soon.