By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii is kO'ing everyone

Alright not to sound like a troll or anything, but why do wii fans constantly bring up the wii's sales, yet never speak of its games?

"Wii is beating the shit out of the ps3 and 360, ha" yes in sales..

"Wii is Koing everyone, and it deserves it I have one" k in sales..

Why do wii fans bring up sales, and not games? While 360 and ps3 fans always bring up games?

Is the wii more of a selling machine, or a gaming machine to its fans? They dont stop talking about its sales(Then act so superior because the wii is the king because of its sales, despite its quality compared to the ps3 and 360)

mM
Around the Network

its selling because of its games

you will find all your answere here my friend

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=55269

Do they bring it up for no reason, or when its relevant to the discussion at hand?

badgenome said:
Do they bring it up for no reason, or when its relevant to the discussion at hand?

loll

Around the Network

@badgenome

Yes, they usually love to do that..

mM

I don't think such an argument is brought up while speaking about PS3 / 360 games quality.

Well it is a website dedicated to videogames sales figures right ?

Good sales is what makes a company successful and futureproof ??

It is FMCG...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Because the Wii's strongpoint isn't its games.

Fanboys only bring up the part of their console that is better than the others, being sales for the Wii.

The Wii can not not compete with the games brought out on the HD systems, one look at library clearly shows you that.

Well this is a sales forum, so people tend to mention the sales to prove a point.

There are a few people who just say it when it's completely off topic - Just ignore them.

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331