By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Nintendo Wii should just leave the console race 'Hear me out please'

RolStoppable said:
megaman2 said:
68soul said:

To stay in your "logic", why don't you "just" leave this website?

C'mon, be a man, show us the good example... let only the smartest people talk, and leave the so-called "ring": you're just embarassing yourself, and your nose will soon be bleeding...

Where did you crawl out from, i suggest you leave this tread or i will send you the intensive care knowing that you dont have health insurance its best to keep quiet!

It seems like you already forgot that you said that you don't want to get banned.

I was only retaliating you're not a moderator so keepp your sneaky comments to yourself!!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
It's more like a boxing match in which two people fought against one, but got knocked out within the first ten seconds of the first round. The losers have been transported to the hospital and have to recover their wounds for a few years before they are able to challenge the new champion once again.

"new champion" ????

Hear me out: The PS3 can't even compete, and the 360 barely does. Those two should get out of "the race", since they stand no chance at winning anything.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

The PS2 should never have been released.... or the PS1, or the SNES/Genesis (Take your pick) , or the NES... Now that thats clear.... lets go back to playing our Atari Station 3's, Sega Pii's, and Turbo Grafix 360's...

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
HappySqurriel said:

Aren't you basically arguing that the Nintendo DS and Wii are two elite boxing champions in different divisions, and the PS3 and XBox 360 are two overweight hobos who are fighting in an alley over cheese in a discarded pizza box?

Laughing my ass off at that one.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
It's more like a boxing match in which two people fought against one, but got knocked out within the first ten seconds of the first round. The losers have been transported to the hospital and have to recover their wounds for a few years before they are able to challenge the new champion once again.

This.

68soul said:
megaman2 said:
68soul said:

To stay in your "logic", why don't you "just" leave this website?

C'mon, be a man, show us the good example... let only the smartest people talk, and leave the so-called "ring": you're just embarassing yourself, and your nose will soon be bleeding...

Where did you crawl out from, i suggest you leave this tread or i will send you the intensive care knowing that you dont have health insurance its best to keep quiet!

I've been reading this website for a long time, and i've yet to see anything positive in your posts ... you may find that kind of provocation funny, but with time, it's only gettin boring... too many trolls, and too many stupid threads these days, and sorry, but you're really one of the most annoying poster in that "genre"...

first of all dont make a silly statement and pretend to be all innocent, if you cant contribute to the thread just keep your mouth shut. Positive? did you read my ps3 review? did you read my 'enough is enough speech' no you did not so dont say that i have not posted anything postive if you wish i can provide the links. So keep your silly statements and your nonsense to yourself!!

i'm being attacked from every corner but i can handle it im the champ!!

just because Wii is embarassing the 'The HD consoles', it shouldn't be in the race? It's better if 'The HD consoles' pick up the pace or just drop out of the races.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

HappySqurriel said:

Aren't you basically arguing that the Nintendo DS and Wii are two elite boxing champions in different divisions, and the PS3 and XBox 360 are two overweight hobos who are fighting in an alley over cheese in a discarded pizza box?

The 360/PS3 don't fight under their real names though. 

They instead fight under the names "Gabby Jay" and "Glass Joe."