By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Nintendo Wii should just leave the console race 'Hear me out please'

well the PS2 embarassed the Gamecube and Xbox last gen.

PS embarrassed the N64 and Saturn

NES embarrased the Master System and 7800

the circle of life continues.

Around the Network

Wow! Is today the "international day for sony fanboys to come out and make stupid statements" day?

This sounds like:

The console that I prefer (Y or Z) is not selling. I think it is because X. Thus, they should stop selling X.

Admittedly, X is not as technologically advanced as Y and Z. But it offers choice and fun and has almost as many followers as Y and Z combined. And X makes money for its company -- and has from Day 1. Stopping X makes no sense -- unless you are Y or Z.

Mike from Morgantown

If you can't beat X -- build a "better" mousetrap (console).

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

megaman should just leave vgchartz 'hear me out please'

Seriously, stop making these kind of topics and giving Sony fans a bad name.

You argued in your 2nd paragraph that the "wii is never taken into consideration." Why does it matter then that it is outselling the PS3 and 360.........wouldn't it just be ignored? Which means that some people wouldn't care if it's selling or not selling. All the wii not being on the market would show is that the videogame industry is declining, and many people wanted a new way to play games.

Around the Network

The Wii is the only gaming console.

The Nintendo Wii is the undefeated champion of the console war. The 360 and PS3 should quit the gaming console war and continue their "multimedia center war" some place else. But that fight does not interest me, I am here because of the games. In terms of "gaming only" the 360 and PS3 are no contenders for the Wii. Well, maybe the 360 was once, but not anymore.

You know if the Wii was in third place you would say “oh the HD consoles are beating the crap out of the Wii!” but because the Wii alone is whipping the floor with them both you and others say “oh they are not competing in the same market” bla bla

Same thing people say about DS and PSP “they are not competing” lol

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Sony and MS PR departments got nothing on OP.

rubido said:
Wow! Is today the "international day for sony fanboys to come out and make stupid statements" day?

That is an everyday day :P

they are always trying to find an excuse to make the PS3 look good ;)

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

i always like your point of view mm2 especially the boxing match comparison

i started thinking this way to that it's between 360 and ps3 wen a game store worker told me that the wii is for little kids they are the majority of the wii's sales and wen there was an article saying something like the wii is not a game console it's a toy

Play Me