By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Nintendo Wii should just leave the console race 'Hear me out please'

^ sometimes you need to shout to get your point across!!

Around the Network

READ THIS MEGAMAN BROTHER

Sony have the same 10 yr strategy as Nintendo did. Be number 1 for 10 yrs and then not be number 1 for 10 yrs

Hey it hurts, i know. Drink whiskey

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

ya, maybe the PS3 or 360 should never of been released.

you're just saying this because either

1) you don't like the wii

or 2) because the wii is winning already and you want a clear fight for the other two consoles

well, the wii is here and winning so :)

megaman2 said:
i'm being attacked from every corner but i can handle it im the champ!!

Give the Sony leader some breathing space people...we will unleash our army on you.

megaman2 said:

Just to make it clear this is not trolling i dont want to get banned

The Nintendo Wii has been selling extremely well and has made Nintendo a fortune. But their outstanding sales is hurting the ps3 and Xbox 360, its consistently outseling both consoles by a huge margin. The competition is not even close, they are embarassing the 'The HD consoles'.

At the end of the day the console race is between the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, the nintendo wii is never taken into consideration. The best analogy to use would be - if there was a boxing match the main show would be the two boxers aka ps3 vs Xbox 360. The referee is always present in the fight but its not main show, its not the main attraction aka the Nintendo Wii.

Nintendo wii should just leave the console race and let the 2 boxers fight.

Please understand this thread is not trolling I have supplied fair and balanced journalism, thank you in advance to the VGchartz comunnity. 

Please discuss

WHAT A STUPID THREAD......... I HATE MYSELF FOR CLICKING ON THIS THREAD. SOOOOO STUPID!!! HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?

Around the Network

So because the wii is in first....nintendo should give up?

Wait what?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Words Of Wisdom said:
HappySqurriel said:

Aren't you basically arguing that the Nintendo DS and Wii are two elite boxing champions in different divisions, and the PS3 and XBox 360 are two overweight hobos who are fighting in an alley over cheese in a discarded pizza box?

The 360/PS3 don't fight under their real names though. 

They instead fight under the names "Gabby Jay" and "Glass Joe."

Good one, LOL!!!!

Sick of SackBoy threads

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
lemme get this straight.

Nintendo is making too much money
they should let the other companies make some.

hmm

I sense the thread being locked in a matter of seconds...

pap64 said:
I sense the thread being locked in a matter of seconds...

It would be for the good of the forum.

This thread just doesn't make any sense.