Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Nintendo Wii should just leave the console race 'Hear me out please'

Man the PS3 would get rocked if the Wii dropped out. Obviously all the soccer moms buying $250 Wiis would jump on the $400 PS3 over a $200 X360....

The only thing keeping the 360 from destroying the PS3 is that the Wii is there to hold both of them back.

Around the Network

Great contributions and analysis, thank you.

To stay in your "logic", why don't you "just" leave this website?

C'mon, be a man, show us the good example... let only the smartest people talk, and leave the so-called "ring": you're just embarassing yourself, and your nose will soon be bleeding...

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."

These type of threads are making me not care about the console wars more and more. We should be able to buy any console we want as long as it provides the quality we ask for. @megaman2, if that the case then really the ps3 should never been released. Its vice versa.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

68soul said:

C'mon, be a man, show us the good example... let only the smartest people talk, and leave the so-called "ring": you're just embarassing yourself, and your nose will soon be bleeding...

Where did you crawl out from, i suggest you leave this tread or i will send you the intensive care knowing that you dont have health insurance its best to keep quiet!

Around the Network
megaman2 said:
68soul said:

Where did you crawl out from, i suggest you leave this tread or i will send you the intensive care knowing that you dont have health insurance its best to keep quiet!

It seems like you already forgot that you said that you don't want to get banned.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

But I thought Sony/Microsoft weren't competing with the Wii.

They told me so themselves.

Toyota should bow out of the car business. They'll never be taken as seriously as GM or Ford, but Toyota is embarrasing the two Real Car Makers by beating them in sales and actually posting profits. Toyota takes up valuable attention from the press, attention that could go towards the only battle that counts.

For the good of the industry, Toyota must go.

Before I read this, I'd like to state that I come in these threads only for the lulz.
Some topics are so entertaining, I can't pass them.
Now on to the lulz...

EDIT: and it delivered. Now I'm out.

Aren't you basically arguing that the Nintendo DS and Wii are two elite boxing champions in different divisions, and the PS3 and XBox 360 are two overweight hobos who are fighting in an alley over cheese in a discarded pizza box?