By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Flop of 2008?Vote now!

a flop for gamers is actual game flop.....you cant honestly think a flop for gamers means sales lmao

the worst flop is vampire rain on ps3 and 360.....dunno what possesed them to make it

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

I'd say Mirror's Edge for PS3, CoD: WaW for the DS, and Manhunt 2 for PSP flopped.

Mirror's Edge had a decent amount of hype and it just didn't do too hot.

COD:WAW Wii

Skeeuk said:
a flop for gamers is actual game flop.....you cant honestly think a flop for gamers means sales lmao

the worst flop is vampire rain on ps3 and 360.....dunno what possesed them to make it

This, it's the gaming discussion we're in. We should judge by game quality, not sales.

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

My personal flop was Resistance 2. I thought I'd end up loving the game. After I beat the campaign and played a few mins of multiplayer, I ended up never really playin the game anymore =/

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Around the Network

pro evolution soccer 2009

Too human - Most dissapointing game of the year for me. But that's because of the hype.

Idk its really hard to think at the moment

mM

If we're basing it off sales, it's easier to determine. Highest production values and lowest sales, which would probably go to Legendary: The Box

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Alone in the Dark has to be the biggest flop of the year, along with Haze, Rock Revolution and Bioshock on the PS3.

Okami shouldnt be on this list capcom have stated that they have sold more copies to customers then PS2 version (which is pretty impressive for a port), also Cod:Waw will eventually sell well.

Same with No More Heroes, Suda's 51 best selling title ever.