By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fall 2007 Game Lineup - What will be hot?

diegomoroco777 said:
I disagree with Singstar. That is almost 100% casual, and how many casuals pick a $500-600 system?

You'd be surprised.
From what I've read, SingStar is huge in Europe, and the PS3 is doing quite decently there. I can easily see it selling over a million worlwide, it should get close and/or over in PAL alone.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Diomedes1976 said:
For the PS3 ,after the same criterium chosen by the thread creator

AAA

Singstar
Little Big Planet
Pro Evolution Soccer 08
Madden 08
Guitar Hero III
Stuntman: Ignition

AA

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Unreal 3
Haze
Ratchet and Clank
Lair
Call of Duty 4
Heavenly Sword

Hot Shots Golf (300K in Japan easily plus the PAL and NA sales )
Assasins Creed
Uncharted
Half Life 2 Orange Box
Rock Band

A

Medal of Honour Airborne
Warhawk
Stranglehold
Colin Mc Rae Dirt
Tiger Woods 08
Nba Live 08
Fifa 08
Sega Rally Revolution
Need for Speed Pro Street
Tony Hawk Proving Ground
Mercenaries 2

B

Oblivion Game of the Year
Eye of Judgement
NHL 08'
Skate
NHL 2K08
Time Shift
Turning Point Fall of Liberty
Socom Confrontation
Blazing Angels II: Secret Missions of WW II
NBA 2K08
Quake Wars
The Club
Dynasty Warriors 6 (probably A in Japan )

C

Fatal Inertia
Bladestorm
Juiced 2
The Simpsons Game
Clive Barker Jericho
Spiderman Friend or Foe
Dynasty Warriors Gundam
Frontlines Fuel of War
Folklore
Beowulf
Pain
Eco Chrome
Wipeout HD

Those I have shaded in red, to me right at this point look like AAA titles.

I still say Warhawk = AAA title

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ehh some of the those games should be higher up, (or lower) unless lost odyssey is a huge dissapointment (being made by ff creator himself) should be great title (same with BD but less)

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Mercenaries 2, a sleeper hit just like the original id move it to an A on both platforms. the rest of the lists not much of a problem

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

I only went until October, that PS3 list is for the whole year, correct?

I also think Stunman Ignition will be an A-List title, could move 500,000+ copies this Holiday season, but I'm not sure I would say AA-List. Those should still primarily be "system" movers, or titles like Madden that are a big deal.

Vote for Ron Paul 2008

Only Anti-War and Anti-Taxes Republican

Freedom is a message everyone can embrace!

Around the Network

Stuntman Ignition???

Why is this game significant again?

Also, Eternal Sonata A title but BD a B title? I seriously think it's impossible for Eternal Sonata to outsell Blue Dragon.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Anyone else think these two lists are kinda messed up in that one has the PS3 having double the amount of million+ sellers for the rest of the year compared to the 360?  LOL :)

So I guess Devil May Cry 4 will be a "D" title?, you forgot that one. Or is this game not going to make enough hype to boots sales?.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

ckmlb said:
Stuntman Ignition???

Why is this game significant again?

Also, Eternal Sonata A title but BD a B title? I seriously think it's impossible for Eternal Sonata to outsell Blue Dragon.

ehh most likely your right, but hey who knows both games are fantastic. Eternal sonota is absolutely gorgous, just wow all around and gameplay seems very fun. Graphics on blue dragon are also a wow to me (not as good to look at as eternal but very very good) and i think the gameplay has a little more depth to blue dragon =)

And why is lost odyssey on b as well at least A like blue dragon should be, if not more (cant know exactly till more info is released )

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.