By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Metroid Prime 3 Wii Videos

New ones weren't as good as some of the first four, but still an interesting look. I am looking forward to finding out what "Bowling" is all about...or did I missread that =P?

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

I'd presume that "bowling" is all about using Maru Mari and annihilating things with that. Or the Spin Attack thinger.

Looked like some pretty good stuff.

Dammit. My mother is using the TV right now. I'll have to wait to see them (and no, I won't watch them on the net. The should be seen on the Wii damn it!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

So what's the deal with the Space Pirates, do they constantly biologically and cypernetically augment themselves to make them more efficient soldiers?

I also had a great idea for an FPS Metroid Game, they could make a Metroid Prime Hunter type game for the Wii, the space marines and other hunters would make for great variety. Imagine not just an online console FPS set in the formula of Hunters but Hunters with the superior user interface of the Wiimote controls. I think we can all agree Hunters is an excellent angle of RETRO continuing Metroid games.

“The Hardcore of the Peach is its pits. Try to get the whole fruit!”

- John Lucas

“Every industry is filled with the grave stones of companies who kept doing the same thing.”

- Reggie Fils-Aime

“You don’t play Graphics, you look at them.”

- Unknown

“Casual Gaming = Anything that’s not an FPS”

- Sony Fandom

Around the Network

Looks great again...though I wish they'd stop showing these "big battles" where ships keep dropping pirates down...

I want to see exploration and random enemy fighting as well...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Worst videos yet!

Why? because my mom completely disconnected the Wii to try and get the purple light to stop blinking. Damn your "suprises" Nintendo! Damn you all!

And the P.E.D. suit was a pretty crazy video.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

When does Retrospective IV come out?

- John Lucas

“Every industry is filled with the grave stones of companies who kept doing the same thing.”

- Reggie Fils-Aime

- Unknown

- Sony Fandom

Sporticus said:
So what's the deal with the Space Pirates, do they constantly biologically and cypernetically augment themselves to make them more efficient soldiers?

I also had a great idea for an FPS Metroid Game, they could make a Metroid Prime Hunter type game for the Wii, the space marines and other hunters would make for great variety. Imagine not just an online console FPS set in the formula of Hunters but Hunters with the superior user interface of the Wiimote controls. I think we can all agree Hunters is an excellent angle of RETRO continuing Metroid games.

Seeing that Retro didn't make Hunters and that their only attempt at multiplayer was pretty mediocre (MP2), I don't see it as a good idea at all. In fact, I think it's terrible that people keep trying to pawn off the entirety of Metroid on Retro where they had no experience before. I'd rather they ressurect their original IPs that got sideswiped for MP1, and have Nintendo finally move the series forward with Metroid 5 so we can fill in that big question mark Fusion left behind.

Now, NST doing Hunters for Wii is a different story...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Retro didn't do Hunters for the DS? Oh well, Metroid could still be easily turned into a viable FPS spin-off without threatening the rest of the series. Hunters would be a great angle for it.

- John Lucas

- Reggie Fils-Aime

- Unknown

- Sony Fandom