By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - When do we get the big 3's financials?

I think Nintendo's report will say something llike, we sold 5 million Wii's in December. Um anyone think Nintendo will hit 5 million Wiis for December?

Around the Network

This is Wiiforever and since you apparently know your stuff about IP addresses, you should be able to figure out I am not coming from a proxy and that I am using a Static IP. Also, if you take further note, my static IP is different now. That is because I can change it from my router. So have fun blocking each new IP I get. Just now that there are billions of combinations I can use :))))))))))))))))))

So in other words, PLEASE IP BAN ME NOW. I Gurantee I will be able to private message you again today with my third new IP in the last 2 days. 

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Oo and b4 I forget, happy new year!

This is Wiiforever and since you apparently know your stuff about IP addresses, you should be able to figure out I am not coming from a proxy and that I am using a Static IP. Also, if you take further note, my static IP is different now. That is because I can change it from my router. So have fun blocking each new IP I get. Just now that there are billions of combinations I can use :))))))))))))))))))

So in other words, PLEASE IP BAN ME NOW. I Gurantee I will be able to private message you again today with my third new IP in the last 2 days. 

Sqrl said:
NJ5 said:
Sqrl said:
Sneak Peak at the press releases:

Nintendo - /cackle /dive into unimaginably large pile of cash

Microsoft - /spin sales data to show 360 doing better than PS3 and Wii

Sony - /spin sub-optimal holiday sales by discussing YTD and total sales goals

Sony and MS might switch it up on me but I know I've got Nintendo pegged. I even hear Reggie has been practicing his cackle =P

Much more interesting than the press releases will be the Q&A with investors.

probably very true:

Investor Q: Why do you hate us?

Sony A: ...

Investor Q: How can we get a big pile of money like those bastards at Nintendo?

MS A: Well we've devised two plans.  First we could try to genuinely appeal to the blue-ocean with quality titles and a real effort.....or we could enact operation "N-rape" stealing all of Nintendo's money and blaming it on Nokia!

Investor Q:Hmm real effort?  I think we'll go with door #2.

Investor Q: This quarter the pile of money grew 23%, how are we planning to invest in future growth?

Nintendo A: Ahem, you will refer to it as "The Great Unending Pile of Rupees" or else!

Investor Q: Uhm...kay...??  So The Great Unending Pile of Rupees grew 23% this quarter...wth are you going to do with it?

Nintendo A: Make an even bigger pile of rupees...Next Question!!

I'm going to come across really stupid now but ... really .. what are Nintendo going to do with all that money .... ? Its like they get so much it must mean less and less ...

Around the Network
seece said:
Sqrl said:
NJ5 said:
Sqrl said:
Sneak Peak at the press releases:

Nintendo - /cackle /dive into unimaginably large pile of cash

Microsoft - /spin sales data to show 360 doing better than PS3 and Wii

Sony - /spin sub-optimal holiday sales by discussing YTD and total sales goals

Sony and MS might switch it up on me but I know I've got Nintendo pegged. I even hear Reggie has been practicing his cackle =P

Much more interesting than the press releases will be the Q&A with investors.

probably very true:

Investor Q: Why do you hate us?

Sony A: ...

Investor Q: How can we get a big pile of money like those bastards at Nintendo?

MS A: Well we've devised two plans.  First we could try to genuinely appeal to the blue-ocean with quality titles and a real effort.....or we could enact operation "N-rape" stealing all of Nintendo's money and blaming it on Nokia!

Investor Q:Hmm real effort?  I think we'll go with door #2.

Investor Q: This quarter the pile of money grew 23%, how are we planning to invest in future growth?

Nintendo A: Ahem, you will refer to it as "The Great Unending Pile of Rupees" or else!

Investor Q: Uhm...kay...??  So The Great Unending Pile of Rupees grew 23% this quarter...wth are you going to do with it?

Nintendo A: Make an even bigger pile of rupees...Next Question!!

I'm going to come across really stupid now but ... really .. what are Nintendo going to do with all that money .... ? Its like they get so much it must mean less and less ...

I'm not sure...I think they probably got tired of making money airplanes and hats a long time ago, perhaps they will switch over to the folded money fortune tellers sort of like this:

Or if they get enough money they can start working on real detailed stuff like this:

Or this:

To Each Man, Responsibility

When the plant implodes and the moon cracks in 2.....

[End of the Fiscal Quarter for the company or end of the Fiscal year]

4 ≈ One

Nintendo usually releases its yearly financial reports in March. I'm not sure about Microsoft or Sony.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Millennium said:
Nintendo usually releases its yearly financial reports in March. I'm not sure about Microsoft or Sony.

seece is talking about the quarterly reports, which are all due in late January as discussed.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Astrodust said:
I think Nintendo's report will say something llike, we sold 5 million Wii's in December. Um anyone think Nintendo will hit 5 million Wiis for December?

Will be closer to 6 million than 5 million.

The rEVOLution is not being televised