By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Oh man...Bioshock Trailer and Demo

Oh man...I stopped looking at Bioshock for a while...there was a lot of other games to care about...

This will regain your interest, in case you forgot how awesome this game will be.

Highly recommend the HD version. http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23434.html?type=flv

And apparently there's a demo on Xbox Live...so get downloading 360ers! Let me know how it is!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Thanks for the heads up, Obi-wan. I was looking forward to hearing about what the special announcement was, and it looks like it was the demo announced for Live. About to check out the HD version now.

Edit: Kee-rist! That thing looks gorgeous and seriously creepy! 

I'm getting this for PC the day it comes out...so amazing.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

hey quick question.. my laptop is 1.7ghz 2gb ram with Nvidia geforce go 7600 can my laptop possibly play this game? cause it looks so interesting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Bio Shock system requirements....

Minimum Requirements
CPU - Pentium 4 2.4GHz Single Core processor
System RAM - 1GB
Video Card - Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 128MB RAM (NVIDIA 6600 or better/ATI X1300 or better, excluding ATI X1550).
Sound Card - 100% direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
Hard disc space - 8GB free space

Recommended Requirements
CPU - Intel Core 2 Duo processor
System RAM - 2GB
Video card - DX9 - Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT or better) / DX10 - NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or better
Sound Card - Sound Blaster X-Fi series (Optimized for use with Creative Labs EAX ADVANCED HD 4.0 or EAX ADVANCED HD 5.0 compatible sound cards)

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network
iclim4 said:
hey quick question.. my laptop is 1.7ghz 2gb ram with Nvidia geforce go 7600 can my laptop possibly play this game? cause it looks so interesting.

You shouldn't have problems, but don't expect uber-high resolutions and detail.

Seriously, this game looks amazing, AMAZING I tell you! I will buy it the day it comes out...

So many years since the last time I actually bought a game on PC... 

iclim4 said:

What type of processor is it? The Ghz numbers can be very missleading.

To Each Man, Responsibility

yeah, the processor is your biggest problem probably.

1.7 ghz can often be not anywhere near what you need. If it's dual-core, then you're fine...but if not, it'll probably still run ok.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Most of the time you can have a fine gaming experience with lower processor speed than the minimal recommended.

I used to have a 1.4 Ghz P4 (Willamette, the first P4's) and everything run fine, from Half-Life 2, Quake 4, NFS, etc.

The graphics card is more important...though more recent games basically require a dual core.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM