By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Oh man...Bioshock Trailer and Demo

I'd love to check out the demo of it when it comes on PC, but I'm still very iffy on the game. It just hasn't excited me that much yet so we'll see what it'll be like actually playing the game.

Around the Network

Go check the 300+ post impressions thread at NeoGAF:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=179833

Basically, they feel it's the second coming of Jesus. Other than the water effects not being as good as certain other games, it's a major GOTY contender. Everyone is going crazy over it there. Very very few negative impressions over the 100+ people that have the demo DLed.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

The second coming of Jesus. . . . Yea, I'd rather play the demo and find out lol.

I will have to buy this for my PC .

Damn, this should run on my PC... but only with min-med specs, still I might wait till I have a 360 and play it with supper nice grafics... but by then I´ll be coverd in 360 games to catch up on... can we delay this game please ???

JK 

Around the Network

I thought the demo was incredible, I'm shocked at the few people who didn't enjoy it.

My PC can't take it. This game is the number 1 reason I am buying a 360.

I didn't finish the demo yet, but what I have played, I really enjoyed. I think the best part of the game so far is the level design, there's a lot of detail put into the environment, and so far it's my favorite part of the game. The plasmids are pretty fun too, but so far I only have fire and electric. So far though, it's a pretty good game, well worth the wait.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |