By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 360 is the best piece of hardware!

Link

Microsoft has done a very good job with the 360 over the years, they should be proud.

Around the Network

I disagree, console wise the ps3 is the best piece of hardware (FACT).

mM

cool. I'll check it out at home.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Hm, well your only six months late.

Anybody else think this is the most annoying little brat on this site? His topics aren't good enough to wipe my ass with. Seriously. The Fable 2 looks better then Uncharted because he stretches out an uncharted screenshot thread, the Fable 3 being the Zelda Killer thread, this. This kid is made of lose. Hell, he even stole Starcraft's avatar. :P

On topic:
That video is from e3 months ago saying the 360 won best hardware of show, not that the 360 is the best hardware period. Furthermore, it's an opinion but I do love what you've done with the title, stating it as a fact and everything.

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

Fail.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Solid_Raiden said:
Anybody else think this is the most annoying little brat on this site? His topics aren't good enough to wipe my ass with. Seriously. The Fable 2 looks better then Uncharted because he stretches out an uncharted screenshot thread, the Fable 3 being the Zelda Killer thread, this. This kid is made of lose. Hell, he even stole Starcraft's avatar. :P

On topic:
That video is from e3 months ago saying the 360 won best hardware of show, not that the 360 is the best hardware period. Furthermore, it's an opinion but I do love what you've done with the title, stating it as a fact and everything.

That made me lol, I never said it was a fact that the 360 is the best piece of hardware.

Second I didnt stretch out that uncharted picture, I found a website with that pic.

Third I didnt really mean fable 3 would kill zelda, I was making a prediction that fable 3 would sell better than the next Zelda.

Solid_Raiden said:

On topic:

i dunno, i've been away for  a few months

on topic:

ps3 is the best hardware out there

The reason 360 won "best hardware" of e3 according to GAMETRIALERS, is simply because a PS3 game FF XIII was announced for it, thats really stupid if you ask me.

mM
toastboy44562 said:
Solid_Raiden said:

On topic:

That made me lol, I never said it was a fact that the 360 is the best piece of hardware.

Second I didnt stretch out that uncharted picture, I found a website with that pic.

Third I didnt really mean fable 3 would kill zelda, I was making a prediction that fable 3 would sell better than the next Zelda.

1. Maybe you haven't passed high school yet, so let me help you out on this. The thread title is "The 360 is the best piece of hardware!". This is stated as fact. That is why people add "imo" or "according to Gametrailers" as to not come off as a pompous ass. Now, it obvious that the thread title is an opinion, but it still remains that you state it as fact.

2. It doesn't matter if you stretch it out yourself or found it on a website. The fact remains that you included a stretched out crappy screenshot for Uncharted and a normal shot for Fable 2. If you were in fact trying to make a fair comparison, it would have not been hard (in fact, it would have been easier) to find a balanced screenshot from both games. But you didn't because your a flaming fanboy who loves nothing more then to make butt babies with his 360 exclusives.

3. The title of your thread was "will Fable 3 be the Zelda killer". Furthermore, you really are blind with fanboyism if you think Fable 3 will sell better then Zelda. Sure, it will probably have a bigger launch due to the tendencies of software sales on the 360 but it's legs will be crap and the next Zelda will blaze past it. But hey, if I just lost my anal virginity to a game, I'd probably go crazy making rediculous thread after rediculous thread about it too.

PS3 Trophies