By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 360 is the best piece of hardware!

i have to agree

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
nojustno said:
Gonna have to agree since most multiplats run better on it

but that has to do with the platform that the developer choose as the lead platform.

is X360 inferior cause burnout looks better on PS3?or is it because the game was lead developed on PS3?

same for mirro's edge,same for tomb raider,....

so some games look better on 360 and some on PS3 depending on what the lead platform for that game is.

Just to give some of you damned fools a frame of reference, was there ever an Xbox game that looked worse than the PS2 equivalent? The launch window difference is the same.

Get over it, Sony fucked up. They created a difficult-to-program-for platform that cost too much to make versus the competition.

I'll postface this with... MikeB, don't even respond. We've been through this a thousand times. You said "give them a year". It's been a year. You still say "give them a year". I won't. This "war" is already over. Microsoft has won. Get over it. Someday maybe you'll recognize that the bottleneck lies in the 256 megs of RAM and that Sony fucked themselves by going with that at the last minute instead of their dual-Cell dreams but until that point comes around, don't even respond to me.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

leo-j said:
nojustno said:

Most multiplats being the crappy ports of 2007?

Fanboyism I can smell it all over you

Fanboys have a smell??? You can smell over the internet??? Wow your magic!

toastboy44562 said:
leo-j said:
nojustno said:

Yea im magic ofcourse, why do you think im here after being perma banned thrice?

mM
leo-j said:
nojustno said:

I remember when Madden 2007 was released, the PS2 and original Xbox versions were better than the 360 versions.  Does that mean the PS2 and the Xbox were better hardware than the 360?  Of course not.  Later, as developers got a better handle on the 360, Madden 2008 was better on the 360 over the PS3 version.  And now, Madden 2009 are equally as good on both platforms when developers got a better handle on PS3 development.  There is a bigger picture that tells the truth.  The moral of the story is that making blatant general statements can lead to false perception, intended or not.  It's either fanboyism/hatred or just plain ignorance.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
SpartanFX said:
nojustno said:

but that has to do with the platform that the developer choose as the lead platform.

is X360 inferior cause burnout looks better on PS3?or is it because the game was lead developed on PS3?

so some games look better on 360 and some on PS3 depending on what the lead platform for that game is.

Just to give some of you damned fools a frame of reference, was there ever an Xbox game that looked worse than the PS2 equivalent? The launch window difference is the same.

There were a few titles such as Spy Hunter, Gauntlet: Dark Legacy, and MGS2.

leo-j said:
toastboy44562 said:
leo-j said:
nojustno said:

Yea im magic ofcourse, why do you think im here after being perma banned thrice?

I can smell you kissed ioi's ass....jk

why are people getting so angry?

Jordahn said:
rocketpig said:
SpartanFX said:
nojustno said:

Well, I played MGS2 for a bit on Xbox... Did it really look worse? I don't remember that. Really, all I remember from that game is how much I despised Raiden.

Anyway, given that, there's three examples. That doesn't explain away the horrid difference between simultaneous launches where the 360 shines versus the PS3.

Given the cheaper hardware, an earlier launch, and the Playstation brand, there's no excuse for what's happening. Other than... Sony fucked up. If we can all admit it, we'll be better for it.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
Jordahn said:
rocketpig said:
SpartanFX said:
nojustno said:

Well, I played MGS2 for a bit on Xbox... Did it really look worse? I don't remember that. Really, all I remember from that game is how much I despised Raiden.

Anyway, given that, there's three examples. That doesn't explain away the horrid difference between simultaneous launches where the 360 shines versus the PS3.

Given the cheaper hardware, an earlier launch, and the Playstation brand, there's no excuse for what's happening. Other than... Sony fucked up. If we can all admit it, we'll be better for it.

There was some slowdown in the Xbox version. Last time I checked, the PS3 is the most stable and quality versatile hardware out that offers some of the best 3rd party multi-platform games with comparable exclusive titles from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd parties if not better. This is why the PS3 is arguably the best hardware. I believe this is within topic context. "If we can all admit it, we'll be better for it."