By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 360 is the best piece of hardware!

11ht11 said:
why are people getting so angry?

idk, people take this too seriously...

Around the Network
Jordahn said:
rocketpig said:
Jordahn said:
rocketpig said:
SpartanFX said:
nojustno said:
Gonna have to agree since most multiplats run better on it

but that has to do with the platform that the developer choose as the lead platform.

is X360 inferior cause burnout looks better on PS3?or is it because the game was lead developed on PS3?

same for mirro's edge,same for tomb raider,....

so some games look better on 360 and some on PS3 depending on what the lead platform for that game is.

Just to give some of you damned fools a frame of reference, was there ever an Xbox game that looked worse than the PS2 equivalent? The launch window difference is the same.

There were a few titles such as Spy Hunter, Gauntlet: Dark Legacy, and MGS2.

Well, I played MGS2 for a bit on Xbox... Did it really look worse? I don't remember that. Really, all I remember from that game is how much I despised Raiden.

Anyway, given that, there's three examples. That doesn't explain away the horrid difference between simultaneous launches where the 360 shines versus the PS3.

Given the cheaper hardware, an earlier launch, and the Playstation brand, there's no excuse for what's happening. Other than... Sony fucked up. If we can all admit it, we'll be better for it.

There was some slowdown in the Xbox version. Last time I checked, the the PS3 is the most stable and quality versatile hardware out that offers some of the best 3rd party multi-platform games with comparable exclusive titles from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd parties if not better. This is why the PS3 is arguably the best hardware. I believe this is within topic context. "If we can all admit it, we'll be better for it."

Again, I'll ask to define "best".

If we wanted to define "best" this generation, I'd give it to the Wii. Stable, tons of sales, great reliability, and great games.

If we're talking about preference, it's the 360. It offers the most for the least difficulty and has the most games I want to play.

Again, define "best".

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

fail

rocketpig said:
Jordahn said:
rocketpig said:
Jordahn said:
rocketpig said:
SpartanFX said:
nojustno said:
Gonna have to agree since most multiplats run better on it

but that has to do with the platform that the developer choose as the lead platform.

is X360 inferior cause burnout looks better on PS3?or is it because the game was lead developed on PS3?

same for mirro's edge,same for tomb raider,....

so some games look better on 360 and some on PS3 depending on what the lead platform for that game is.

Just to give some of you damned fools a frame of reference, was there ever an Xbox game that looked worse than the PS2 equivalent? The launch window difference is the same.

There were a few titles such as Spy Hunter, Gauntlet: Dark Legacy, and MGS2.

Well, I played MGS2 for a bit on Xbox... Did it really look worse? I don't remember that. Really, all I remember from that game is how much I despised Raiden.

Anyway, given that, there's three examples. That doesn't explain away the horrid difference between simultaneous launches where the 360 shines versus the PS3.

Given the cheaper hardware, an earlier launch, and the Playstation brand, there's no excuse for what's happening. Other than... Sony fucked up. If we can all admit it, we'll be better for it.

There was some slowdown in the Xbox version. Last time I checked, the the PS3 is the most stable and quality versatile hardware out that offers some of the best 3rd party multi-platform games with comparable exclusive titles from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd parties if not better. This is why the PS3 is arguably the best hardware. I believe this is within topic context. "If we can all admit it, we'll be better for it."

Again, I'll ask to define "best".

If we wanted to define "best" this generation, I'd give it to the Wii. Stable, tons of sales, great reliability, and great games.

If we're talking about preference, it's the 360. It offers the most for the least difficulty and has the most games I want to play.

Again, define "best".

I just did in my last post (stability, quality versatility, and software).  I hope you didn't purposely ignored it because it was a valid point whether you agree to it or not.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

this is a retarded thread designed to bring out the trolls.

all I have to say is RROD

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network

Locking to stop the trolling.