By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Women puts credit card in the wii CD slot trying to buy stuff online!!

Your mom is getting a lot of shit in this thread.

You should've said it was your sister or something.

Bet - "PES 2009 (PS3) will sell (closer to) 150k first week in Japan" - Pooperscopper
"It will sell closer to 125k" - Me I agree.
ME = OWNED :(

End of '09 Predictions:

Wii: 78 million
X360: 35 million
PS3: 27 million

Around the Network

Moms who play the Wii are clueless confirmed?

Not really, but they do strike me as the type who are most likely to be soccer moms, on an entirely unrelated note.

seems pics are coming soon

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

LMFAO!

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

Oh christ. Does anyone have common sense anymore?

Around the Network

what we have here...is a failure to communicate.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

haha i can see my own mother doing that. the other day she goes 'oh the xbox 360 is the same as the wii right?" whaaat

My daughter is my world.

Lol!
Is it likely she watches Futurama?

An Ellen audience member no doubt? the smartest one i mean lol

Haha! This story is hilarious! My mom is alright with tech, I still have to help her a lot but she manages, but I have heard some crazy stories before from other people about their moms with technology.

PC Gamer