By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Women puts credit card in the wii CD slot trying to buy stuff online!!

^virtual console

Around the Network

Wow. Some people's kids(yes, I know it was the mother who did this).

I don't know what else to say to that...

...well there are stupid people. I guess she thought itd work since the Wii automatically 'sucks' in anything you pick into it. Ill assume it works with credits as well as discs :P

Gearbox said:
ahahahahhahahahaahhahahhahahahhahahahha thats all i gotta say

(>'.')>

ah, so this explains the high sales of the wii...but I have to give it to her, she's one really stupid human, hope she didn't have kids cuz we don't need those geans being passed on.

Around the Network
jake_the_fake1 said:
ah, so this explains the high sales of the wii...but I have to give it to her, she's one really stupid human, hope she didn't have kids cuz we don't need those geans being passed on.

The woman was the OP's mother

So why did they call it the 360?because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away- some guy on Gamespot

Hmmm...the scariest thing for me is that someone actually gave this woman three credit cards.
No wonder the economy is so screwed.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

LOL, that's just made my day.

Nintendo_Dude said:
jake_the_fake1 said:

The woman was the OP's mother

LOL

That is just sad.