By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Women puts credit card in the wii CD slot trying to buy stuff online!!

ha sounds like something my mom would do, so clueless when comes to our tech.

though to her defense she knows not to mess with anything. a lot of times she just watches whatever is on tv cause can't figure out how to watch a movie or change the channel so she just leaves it.

Around the Network
BrainBoxLtd said:
11ht11 said:
the question is how did she get 3 in there?

I want to know did she stop because she ran out of credit cards, or because she couldn't fit another one in. =P

lol

I'm curious why she put 2 more credit cards in after the first one didn't come out.....were they rescue cards or something going in to get the original?

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

As far as tech support stories go, this is pretty tame. It's more fun when something gets wrecked.

Best story I heard was a lady who took a belt sander to her iBook in an attempt to get the white paint off. Yeah, that would be the white plastic casing she was shredding away.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
As far as tech support stories go, this is pretty tame. It's more fun when something gets wrecked.

Best story I heard was a lady who took a belt sander to her iBook in an attempt to get the white paint off. Yeah, that would be the white plastic casing she was shredding away.

Yessh. Guess she really didn't want to give those crooks at speck money for their over priced colored casing.

Around the Network
famousringo said:

nice, she must have been pissed finding out what she was doing

I have no impressively stupid customer stories but it is amazing how many people cannot even slide their credit/debit cards or even understand why I hand back their checks after scanning it.....

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I can't stop laughing...You just made my day. LOL

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

This is the type of people that stick forks into toasters, etc.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

What does VC stand for though lol