By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Women puts credit card in the wii CD slot trying to buy stuff online!!

OH working in retail you'll get hilarious stories like this all the time.

Like one time this woman came in with a question of why the IR on her wiimote wasn't working. I went through all these scenarios of what it could be and why it wouldn't work such as sensor bar not plugged in and IR sensor covered by the glove.

Finally she called her daughter and asked her to turn it on and do what I said. Still didn't work so I ended with 2 final questions. First, is the IR cracked. Daughter said no. Secondly is the sensor bar on the TV. She said what's a sensor bar, even after saying yes to the previous question. And I said it's the small little rectangle thing with a cord that came in with the Wii. And she said why is it important. And I'm like yea it's the only way the sensor will work. Plug it in to the back of the Wii and put it on your TV and you'll be fine.

I mean what do people think that Ninty just put extra pieces in there for no fucking reason. Read the damn manual or understand from the beginning that everything in the package has a purpose.

Around the Network

It actually sounds like a cool idea hehehe.. a credit card slot in wiis for any kind of DLC.... hmmmmm

Nintendo_Dude said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
ah, so this explains the high sales of the wii...but I have to give it to her, she's one really stupid human, hope she didn't have kids cuz we don't need those geans being passed on.

The woman was the OP's mother

fuck you....

11ht11 said:
Nintendo_Dude said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
ah, so this explains the high sales of the wii...but I have to give it to her, she's one really stupid human, hope she didn't have kids cuz we don't need those geans being passed on.

The woman was the OP's mother

fuck you....

Were you talking to Nintendo or Jake

nintendo lol

Around the Network

LOL...wow

goodness, the wii doesnt take DVDs, or music CDs, or Blu-ray, or HD DVD, or mini disk, or i pods, or VCDs, or 98% of audio formats or USB memory sticks or external hard drives or multimedia networking with a PC, or ps3 and xbox controllers... or VHS... and now they tell us it doesnt accept credit cards!!!!!!!!!! what on earth is the point of the thing!

hehe XD

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

11ht11 said:

Anywho, the Mom asks me what VC is, and I told her. I told her that all she needed to do was put in her credit card when prompted on the Shop Channel, and get the amount of points she wanted. I also told her what WiiSpeak is, and how to connect her Wii to the internet via an ethernet connection.

Anywho, I got a call today from the mom telling me that the Wii is not working. I asked what was wrong and you won’t believe it………

SHE PHYSICALLY PUT 3 CREDIT CARDS INTO THE DISC SLOT.

Full post here (thanks PimpinGangsta!)

So he told her to put the credit card in and then complained when she put the credit card in?

Is it that hard to say "enter your credit card number when prompted"?

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

"Mom, it only accepts hundred dollar bills"

HAHAHAHA oh my this was so damn hilarious and I am sure I have heard one of these stories before I just can't reminder from where or when and I'm sorry if she really was the stupid to insert her cards in there she deserves to have to cough up the money for the repair...makes me wonder if she's at least a looker if the husband was so calm about everything and not embarrassed haha

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown