By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Review builds of Killzone 2 heading out now...

@Ronster: Don't. You. Dare.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:

@Ronster: Don't. You. Dare.

Who? Me?

Ronster316 said:

It looks promising, will it be the 1st ever ps3 exclusive to reach 90 or above on metacritic?

I'm still confident i'll win my bet with kantor.

Because MGS4 and LBP don't exist...

And you're not going to win this bet. Enjoy your one month of profile picture and sig, and don't worry, I'll make it different from last time. I like bbsin's idea for the thread, though.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Ronster316 said:

It looks promising, will it be the 1st ever ps3 exclusive to reach 90 or above on metacritic?

And you're not going to win this bet. Enjoy your one month of profile picture and sig, and don't worry, I'll make it different from last time. I like bbsin's idea for the thread, though.

Oh, i apologise, i meant 1st FPS ps3 exclusive to score 90 or above.

Counting your chickens a little too early don't you think?

Resistance 2 was the best thing since sliced bread during the beta and we all know what happened there.

No doubt the game sounds impressive. If i were sony, id market the hell out of this game

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

^^^if i were Sony i would ask MS to hype /market the game XD

Ronster316 said:

if u ignore little big planet mgs4, GT5 and versus maybe.

Ronster316 said:
Kantor said:
Ronster316 said:

Resistance 2 was the best thing since sliced bread during the beta and we all know what happened there.

Yea it was released and turned out awesome :p

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
Ronster316 said:
Kantor said:
Ronster316 said:

Yup, it got an awesome? 87% on metacritic and even got outscored by a game thats virtually got no single player or story mode whatsoever............  (Left 4 Dead 89%)

FPS game of the year 2008 with 89%................ Left 4 Dead.

Ronster316 said:
Staude said:
Ronster316 said:
Kantor said:
Ronster316 said:

Yup, it got an awesome? 87% on metacritic and even got outscored by a game thats virtually got no single player or story mode whatsoever............  (Left 4 Dead 89%)

FPS game of the year 2008 with 89%................ Left 4 Dead.

? what's your point ? the game is awesome, how is 87 bad ?

You need to once a while get rid of those fanboy goggles.

And left 4 dead has singleplayer, it sucks though. L4d is awesome in co-op but outside of that i dunno. It's probably also good in regular multiplayer. I really enjoyed playing it in coop, but yea resistance is awesome.

Check out my game about moles ^