By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Review builds of Killzone 2 heading out now...

Wow just the beginning of SOME of the SICK exclusive linup for 09 that hacks through the competition has me PUMPED UP! Lol!

Around the Network
Lurker said:

Don't hype it too much. Killzone 1 flopped like a fish out of water

3 million copys equal flop ?

Check out my game about moles ^

Sin from NeoGAF has gotten his and took pics (a couple of others posted pics as well):

iam afraid its will end up like LBP and resistance 2

makingmusic476 said:
Sin from NeoGAF has gotten his and tooke pics (a couple of others posted pics as well):

Is he a reviewer or what? And that booklet looks awesome! I hope they have a LE with an art book and extras.

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Sin from NeoGAF has gotten his and tooke pics (a couple of others posted pics as well):

this is the special edition ?

NNN2004 said:

What happened with LBP?  95 on MC/GR and 1.3 million in sales in 8 weeks (6 in EU)?

That would be pretty damn successful, and more successful than even I think the game will be, particularly given its release timings (probably no more than 400k week one, and 1.3 million after a few months at best).

And it's a review copy.

makingmusic476 said:
NNN2004 said:

What happened with LBP?  95 on MC/GR and 1.3 million in sales in 8 weeks (6 in EU)?

That would be pretty damn successful, and more successful than even I think the game will be, particularly given its release timings (probably no more than 400k week one, and 1.3 million after a few months at best).

And it's a review copy.

yah but see whats happend to Resistance 2 sales the first resistance sell far better than it.

NNN2004 said:
makingmusic476 said:
NNN2004 said:

And it's a review copy.

yah but see whats happend to Resistance 2 sales the first resistance sell far better than it.

Hm:

http://www.vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=Resistance%3A+Fall+of+Man+-+PS3&reg2=All&game2=Resistance+2+-+PS3&reg3=All&game3=&weeks=40

Resistance only sold ~3.4lion, and Resistance 2 will probably break a million before the year is out.  It will very likely break 3 million in the end, just like the first.

It may sell a bit less overall, but that's true for almost all sequels (except those appearing on a next gen platform, like MGS4 vs MGS3, or Halo 2...because MS has insane marketing).

makingmusic476 said:
NNN2004 said:
makingmusic476 said:
NNN2004 said:

And it's a review copy.

Hm:

http://www.vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=Resistance%3A+Fall+of+Man+-+PS3®2=All&game2=Resistance+2+-+PS3®3=All&game3=&weeks=40

Resistance only sold ~3.4lion, and Resistance 2 will probably break a million before the year is out.  It will very likely break 3 million in the end, just like the first.

It may sell a bit less overall, but that's true for almost all sequels (except those appearing on a next gen platform, like MGS4 vs MGS3, or Halo 2...because MS has insane marketing).

then how much u expect Killzone 2 to sell ?? also know that Resistance 2 sales is poor for a flag title.