By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Other Console Game this Gen Will match Crysis Graphics(56k)!

Can the PS3,360,Wii Do this ...I think not!!!!

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

Around the Network

*cough*

well, that's a whole lot of nothing :)

Crysis images? All I see are links.

Perhaps go back and edit and repost your comment to get the links to work?

somethings wrong

you are right...those systems cant possibly match a few lines of text.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Okay, now that the images are working..... So?

I mean, it looks nice, but so what?

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:
Okay, now that the images are working..... So?

I mean, it looks nice, but so what?

Everytime fanboys always talk about how great MGSIV and gears of war 2 graphics are, they always leave crysis outta the discussion.

I just want to point out that as much they like to talk about heavy rain graphics,Crysis destroys them.

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

What's going on in the first picture?

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

flames_of said:
What's going on in the first picture?

it's a mod.

I don't mean to be a party pooper. I think Crysis looks great, but can't anyone ever show in-game screens of the actual game and not just test screens of scenery?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:

I don't mean to be a party pooper. I think Crysis looks great, but can't anyone ever show in-game screens of the actual game and not just test screens of scenery?

Best post this year, edit:

Post better screens, if the game makes consoles turn to shame, those pics dont do the game any justice.

mM