By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best nintendo Franchise/Series ever.?

Mario

Around the Network

Donkey Kong Country

Super Smash Bros, Mario, Pokemon.
I only played 2 Zelda games and 2 Metroid games and I liked them but I grew up with Pokemons and Mario and I have been playing SSBM and now SSBB with friends for quite some time already and its fun.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

metroid and zelda

Zelda. End of story.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Around the Network

Metroid>>>>>>Mario>Zelda.
This comes from a non biased gamer

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Elite1 said:
Zelda. End of story.

You almost finish this thread amazingly

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Tokoro said:

I think it might be second party or something, but Um, the Mother series obviously.

I guess if that doesn't count, something boring like Mario, or Metroid.

I swear, all you do here is search for opportunities to praise Mother/Earthbound. That's not to say that I disagree with you, I'm just pointing it out.

CIHYFS?

Pokemon and Mario

Mario.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.