By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best nintendo Franchise/Series ever.?

Zelda, Mario, Metroid or Pikmin...... i don't know i like them all

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

It is a hard choice, but for me it would be Mario followed closely by Zelda and Metroid.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Fire Emblem, Zelda, Mario in this order.

1.) Mario
2.) Zelda
3.) Metroid
4.) Pikmin
5.) Pokemon

If you are talking about Franchise, then it has to be Mario, because it encompasses many series of games.

Series alone I would say Zelda, followed by Mario Kart, then F-Zero, then Mario platformers.

Around the Network

Zelda.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Zelda

Zelda->Metroid->Mario->Advance Wars->Pikmin

Franchise wise it has to be Mario for me as well because not only does that include the main series itself but mario kart also. Super Mario Bros 3, RPG, MArio Kart 64 that about sums it up there

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Zelda (and Metroid). ^^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!