By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So I was checking on our old buddy Bruce on games today and...

So he has a job like Pachter did? D: Why cant I have a job like that? )'=

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network
yushire said:
So he has a job like Pachter did? D: Why cant I have a job like that? )'=

I bet it would require you to speak english a bit better for one lol that is if you're going to be a writer for an american site lol

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Bruce on games is as funny as always.
Now that you were thinking the right expression for him, Malstrom called him as M$ shill, so would that be a good way to describe him?

What, Leo-J has rich parents?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

"The Xbox 360 is a huge amount better than the Wii"
THAT ISNT EVEN PROPER ENGLISH

MaxwellGT2000 said:

He's still up to his old Wii hate, this guy predicted Wii's demise over a year ago even getting into the whole fad debate, now he's vamping it up for 2009 with this crock of shit: (be advised you may want a few minutes of your life back)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will the Wii bubble now finally burst?

Is this bubble gum or has some guy just got rid of a particularly large and sticky load?

I'm sure there are a lot of poeple that are really surprised  the Wii is selling so well for a 3rd Christmas, but most have at least accepted NIntendo (probably more through luck and crossed fingers) got it right.

Around the Network
llewdebkram said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

He's still up to his old Wii hate, this guy predicted Wii's demise over a year ago even getting into the whole fad debate, now he's vamping it up for 2009 with this crock of shit: (be advised you may want a few minutes of your life back)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this bubble gum or has some guy just got rid of a particularly large and sticky load?

It must be bubble gum. She's not nearly happy enough for this to be some guy's large, sticky, and yummy(for the ladie's not the manly Onyxmeth) load.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

"Dross shovelware?"

Someone needs to tell Bruce that "dross" is a noun, not an adjective.

Onyxmeth said:
llewdebkram said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

It must be bubble gum. She's not nearly happy enough for this to be some guy's large, sticky, and yummy(for the ladie's not the manly Onyxmeth) load.

Which reminds me of Sasha Grey on her You Tube blog talking about making your load taste better by eating more fruits cause otherwise it's very bitter, and knowing old Bruce he has the most bitter load the world has ever known.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Onyxmeth said:
llewdebkram said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

hmm why is mummy telling me your not a very nice man?.

Million said:
Onyxmeth said:
llewdebkram said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

hmm why is mummy telling me your not a very nice man?.

Cause she's a smart woman... you watch out for ol' Ox he'll stab you!