By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So I was checking on our old buddy Bruce on games today and...

Bingo!

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Around the Network

Pathetic.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Haha, this guy cracks me up

Doucheongames was always on Microsoft's sack, it's just sad that he refuses to get off the ride.

Most of the Wii Doom predicters finally STFU when they realize that they couldn't be further from the truth. Douche Everiss clings to his failed predictions and continually adds more nonsense in the hopes that it happens and he doesn't have to admit that he's a moron.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I think he's just grumpy because he looks like my profile picture... I would be grumpy too.

Around the Network

I don't mind this guy voicing opinions, but they are just so wrong. Yes it makes perfect sense as well. Some people just can't back their opinions up as well as others, and well his back ups are worse than a five year old trying to get his mother to buy him a new toy.

Onyxmeth said:

You were correct. I do want a few minutes of my life back.

I do have a theory though. I don't think Bruce on Games is real. He is merely the ghostwriter of leo-j's opinions. He just makes it all flow better and more legible. This is very plausible since last week leo's mom and I were talking and she's been wondering where he spends his allowance money at. She says it's just vanishing.

Hey, don't attack other users.... I will report you to Onyxmeth, he'll sort you out.

I like BoG

DMeisterJ said:
I like BoG

you also like your sig

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

DMeisterJ said:
I like BoG

Yea I like him as well.  He's got balls to continuously stand by his own opinions.  I got respect for that.  But man does he need to work on backing them up a little more so he doesnt' sound silly.