By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz "Mario Strikers" Online League

Yea despite the hopeful phrase in the manual you can't add friends across regions.

And shams where were you when I was pushing an external league type system for all Nintendo games? :P
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=4688

Go to
http://www.oneclickwifi.net and join the VGChartz group slackers! :P

Some kind of chat system would be a tad easier than just talking back and forth in this thread whenever you want to play. Anybody use AIM or ICQ?

I'll try to find my code tomorrow.

Around the Network

Question is...would this be acceptable online for Brawl? Even if we can't play cross continent...if Brawl had at least this system, would you guys be satisfied?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Shams, maybe you should make seperate leagues like American league and Austaillian league for example. Have a seperate thread for each league. Hope this helps.

@Ben,Heck Yeah! Tons of people will get the game so we'll have tons of oponents! Though we'd have tons more if we could play against people from across the seas.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

BenKenobi88 said:
Question is...would this be acceptable online for Brawl? Even if we can't play cross continent...if Brawl had at least this system, would you guys be satisfied?

While I would prefer to be able to play people from all over the world, I would still be fine with any online functionality with brawl.

I say just make two seperate lauges for this game. I knbow Austrailia can play with Europe.

Around the Network

Ok... I was wondering why I wasn't able to add certain people... That kinda blows that I can't add people from all over the world... If I want to take a chance with latency then so be it!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

shams and neos

I can't add your code....

that's suck.

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

BTW, if anyone wants to play me just send me a PM. I'll tery and add you guys soon.

If I can, I would like to play with you, but I'm ready only in Saturdays and Sundays.

I'm at -3 GMT (Sao Paulo, Brazil).

Also, will you play NTSC or PAL games? I think the codes are incompatible one with other...

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

i want to buy this game, i just don't think its worth the 49.99 tag, I'll probably wait till its a players choice.